Check your account email address ×

I accept your challenge uncle znotty

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We'll pick a fucking engineering firm and pay them to settle the bet.

Ok, but before we do that, we BOTH have to have some law office have both our checks in hand. ANY math instructor could do that in 3 minutes. It's an easy calculation, I just don't know the formula. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, but before we do that, we BOTH have to have some law office have both our checks in hand. ANY math instructor could do that in 3 minutes. It's an easy calculation, I just don't know the formula. 

:lol: you cant figure out the circumference of a circle?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...you're right. Let's bet on it

If you take a dime and the slightly larger in diameter penny and roll them on a flat surface, the penny would travel just slightly more in 1 full rotation.  Its the same concept with a larger diameter long lug track.

The longer lugs actually make the track longer...at least on the outside diameter.

Dude....you're gonna lose. DONT BET 550 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you take a dime and the slightly larger in diameter penny and roll them on a flat surface, the penny would travel just slightly more in 1 full rotation.  Its the same concept with a larger diameter long lug track.

The longer lugs actually make the track longer...at least on the outside diameter.

A track is not a wheel you fucking moron. Sweet fuck I cant believe theres two of you

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So you’re saying you agree that per one turn of the jackshaft, a longer track lug will make the snowmobile move further than a shorter lug? 

To be perfectly clear?

Where did you go Jeffy Weffy? Starting to get scared, little guy? Starting to sweat? 

Come on big boy, you can't be that far from here,let's get this done!! 

Do you accept my powerful challenge??? Do you have the power to stand up to me, or are you getting scared shitless now? I'll do 10Gs with you, if that's all you can afford.

I'm doing 20Gs with Ben. 

ANSWER ME YOU NH FUDGEPACKER!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

A track is not a wheel you fucking moron. Sweet fuck I cant believe theres two of you

Lol.....

K....waste your money. Its a circle with 1 rotation the same as it would be as a wheel.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol.....

K....waste your money. Its a circle with 1 rotation the same as it would be as a wheel.

Except it's only propelling the vehicle forward as it moving along the slide rail.

You've had enough time to get this right. You must just be really really fucking dumb

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey!!! I thought you weren't gonna' help him anymore!! 

I even said I'd give you a hunnert bucks if I win. WTF Dude!!! OK, so you want more, is that it??? OK, five bills, now please STFU!!! He deserves to lose the 20Gs, but moreso he deserves to be beaten like a Mazmanian Rug!! 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If there were no lugs at all the sled......WOULDNT EVEN MOVE!!!!

Just go home and start typing. STFU and type!!! Or go to work and type. Just STFU and type!   

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey!!! I thought you weren't gonna' help him anymore!! 

I even said I'd give you a hunnert bucks if I win. WTF Dude!!! OK, so you want more, is that it??? OK, five bills, now please STFU!!! He deserves to lose the 20Gs, but moreso he deserves to be beaten like a Mazmanian Rug!! 

He already won the bet! You just watching on paying up !!!! He is correct,you are wrong so YOU STFU !!!!

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you cant figure out the circumference of a circle?

Yes, I can. The tracks are more complicated to compute, because of the elongated shape, and the differing lug heights. 

2 minutes ago, The One said:

He already won the bet! You just watching on paying up !!!! He is correct,you are wrong so YOU STFU !!!!

LMAO!! Ya' know Dragqueen, you are so dumb in spelling and sentence composition, that I can pick out your posts a mile away!! 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where did you go Jeffy Weffy? Starting to get scared, little guy? Starting to sweat? 

Come on big boy, you can't be that far from here,let's get this done!! 

Do you accept my powerful challenge??? Do you have the power to stand up to me, or are you getting scared shitless now? I'll do 10Gs with you, if that's all you can afford.

I'm doing 20Gs with Ben. 

ANSWER ME YOU NH FUDGEPACKER!!!!

How about we go to Manchester airport. I’m 6’2. I’m guessing you’re 5’9. We both get on the people mover conveyor system together. 

If you’re right I should get across first right?

I’m a half hour away. 

Bring a can of green beans ok. In case we are the same height...

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

How about we go to Manchester airport. I’m 6’2. I’m guessing you’re 5’9. We both get on the people mover conveyor system together. 

I’m a half hour away. 

Dont fucking ruin this for me 

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

I’m a half hour away. 

OK, obviously you're just wastin' my fukken time.   Conveyor belt with green beans!! You fukken homo!!  LMAO!!

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Ya' know Dragqueen, you are so dumb in spelling and sentence composition, that I can pick out your posts a mile away!! 

Welcher

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I don't wanna' kill him or nothin', I just wanna ' rough him up a bit. Just so he SHUTS THE FUCK UP!!!! :bc:

Lmao horse shit

1 minute ago, The One said:

Lmao horse shit

WTF is your hang-up with me??? I'm an old guy and you're a teen-ager. No, I'm not lettin' you blow me for twenny bucks!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE !!