Check your account email address ×

KAVANAUGH JOINS LIBERALS TO PROTECT PRO-PLANNED PARENTHOOD RULING

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Racer likes lettuce and extra pickles on his turd sammiches.....he eats them while he listens to Lee Greenwood.

Spot on! I dont want to pay for some poor person to get medical attention they didnt work for but I think it is very American to invade other countries and kill innocent people with my tax dollars! you dont like it GTFO!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Spot on! I dont want to pay for some poor person to get medical attention they didnt work for but I think it is very American to invade other countries and kill innocent people with my tax dollars! you dont like it GTFO!

Preach on!!!!!!!    

Merica Dammit!!!!!

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

unless they are black living in the inner city then fuck em,  lets give them shitty schools, no free food then wonder why they don;t turn out to be as good as the upper middle class white kids.  

Not true

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why have people allowed themselves to be taught to think this way?  How many military families got raises?   How many jobs are created because of this?  If this was a bailout or tarp or called anything but "military spending" would it be viewed differently?

So 750 billion in military spending creates jobs but other government spending doesn’t?   I thought Repugs like you believe government doesn’t create jobs.l.l

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So 750 billion in military spending creates jobs but other government spending doesn’t?   I thought Repugs like you believe government doesn’t create jobs.l.l

Conservatives, or should I say Republicans, forget that little tid bit of principle when it comes to military. 

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Listen, if we don't waste fuckpiles of cash killing sending our poor people to kill other poor people in far flung lands, thousands of people will lose their jobs.

Exactly.

Why do you hate Johnny Whistledick’s high tech job programming computers on bombs? Do you not like prosperity and freedoms?

On 12/10/2018 at 10:03 PM, Rod Johnson said:

Remember how much you ladies were crying about all this :lol: 

Made all the doomsayer Liberals who claimed he was going vote to ban abortions look like the big idiots they are..funny