Check your account email address ×

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

dim bulb, what should the number be for trump?

Did I address the meme at any point in the thread? :news: You throw out accusations and when your fallacies are pointed out - you change the subject.  

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i don't see how that would fix anything..imports from slave labor countries would still be way cheaper.

Yes. But without govt we could have slave labor here too!

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

:lol:

That's kind of how it was here in the 1800's and early 1900's. Old JD rockefeller and Carnegie became some if the wealthiest men in the world thanks to slave labor. Well I guess in all fairness they did pay people. And when they didn't like it they sent in the shit kickers to straighten them out. Or murder them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oleroule said:

use to think so too but have you heard this guy lately?

he's had one too many 'gummy bears'.

Well they painted Ron Paul as crazy too. But neither of them has said anything as crazy as Trump has. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's kind of how it was here in the 1800's and early 1900's. Old JD rockefeller and Carnegie became some if the wealthiest men in the world thanks to slave labor. Well I guess in all fairness they did pay people. And when they didn't like it they sent in the shit kickers to straighten them out. Or murder them.

i never was for a minimum wage...so that alone must make me a capitalist.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

14368810_1749779658603075_2006772296412868351_n.jpg

snowbeavis, You are the king of bullshit memes, the numbers add up wrong, and you won't address that fact that trumps poll numbers went up 2 points rather than -2. The fix is in...remember that thread?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's been pretty upset as of late.  Probably that whole ration of shit for looking at a girls car.  What's up Anlar?  You ok bro?  Keep calm and buy the hardtop.  :bc:

yeah,well maybe he needs his vagina washed out...fag in a rag..wtf.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

yeah,well maybe he needs his vagina washed out...fag in a rag..wtf.

Well, if he's gonna drop his panties and scoot around in the sand.....sandvaginitits is gonna happen.  I think the newer convertibles have the new "VDW" (vaginal douche & washing) systems in the seats.  Next years models are expected to have a "freshener" option

Ahhh...just messin' with ya Anler!  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if he's gonna drop his panties and scoot around in the sand.....sandvaginitits is gonna happen.  I think the newer convertibles have the new "VDW" (vaginal douche & washing) systems in the seats.  Next years models are expected to have a "freshener" option

Ahhh...just messin' with ya Anler!  :lol2:

yeah,he's all right ..could just be his feminism side reaching out...they say all us guys have some of that....i remember when i was maybe 12 sticking my dick between my legs to see how i would look as a chick down there...that's as far as it went though...never bought a rag top...it would mess up my hair too much .

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah,he's all right ..could just be his feminism side reaching out...they say all us guys have some of that....i remember when i was maybe 12 sticking my dick between my legs to see how i would look as a chick down there...that's as far as it went though...never bought a rag top...it would mess up my hair too much .

Well, we don't have to look past this site to see some never evolved as far as you.  Didn't SR posts some pics of him in his house with "leather" lamp shades?

Image result for buffalo bill gif imgur

Edited by Zambroski