Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin Democrats

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Call it what you want...it’s the exemption of those two that are the problem IMO. 

Why is that the problem?  Shouldn't everyone be asking why no one else wanted to address it at all?  So he exempted them, but he only exempted ones that were for public safety and tried to reign in the others.  And he is being vilified because he exempted them?  That's ass backwards if you ask me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is that the problem?  Shouldn't everyone be asking why no one else wanted to address it at all?  So he exempted them, but he only exempted ones that were for public safety and tried to reign in the others.  And he is being vilified because he exempted them?  That's ass backwards if you ask me.

Yeah...OK...not surprised this is your take on it.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was rhetorical 

Bootlicking asshole Republicans are why 

Well, I guess the Democrat coming into office should be able to include police and fire then, right?  If exempting them was truly the issue we should see that taken care of.  Do you think that will happen?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes and you have no problem with the exemptions...fuck dude go play in traffic.

That's because I understood the situation, why, and the simple fact that it was being addressed at all.  No one else wanted to deal with it.

If the exemption is the problem, what's the solution?  And who will implement it?

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's because I understood the situation, why, and the simple fact that it was being addressed at all.  No one else wanted to deal with it.

If the exemption is the problem, what's the solution?  And who will implement it?

Walker should have implemented it but he didn’t but feel free to carry on with this endless question bullshit and acting like you are in the know.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Walker should have implemented it but he didn’t but feel free to carry on with this endless question bullshit and acting like you are in the know.

Ok, great.  But you failed to understand that the exemption was not the problem that democrats wanted fixed.   They didn't want act10 at all,. so for any democrat to say the exemption was the problem is disingenuous at best.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

retirement with the cops and disability claims with both.  no other public service job outside police allows you to retire at 50 collect 70% of your highest 3 years inflated by sick time buyouts,  OT and detail time like a cop. both abuse the disability system beyond belief.  amazing how they are too disabled to be a cop yet can be working a physical job.  But lets keep them on the untouchabe pedestal cause of all the danger they face,  SMH.  if you believe the police PR effort you'd think there are bunches of cops being killed daily

Ahhh...yeah, not sure what their retirement bennies are.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another shot to Zderpskis cock holster.🤣

I asked a question, he answered.  How's that a "shot" my little ducky?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It was rhetorical 

Bootlicking asshole Republicans are why 

Stop whining unless you bring enough cheese for everyone.

"BOOTLICKERS!!!!!!!!"  "NEOCONS!!!!!"  :lmao:

Dork.

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I don't see it that way. The public sector unions hammered WI taxpayers, Walker tried to implement some reality and then the temper tantrums and hissy fits started.

Passed:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wisconsin-legislature-passes-bill-to-limit-powers-new-democratic-governor-tony-evers-2018-12-05/

46 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I love the last 2 sentences........ the whiny Democrat children are the only ones creating chaos in Madison. :lmao:

"The first thing Scott Walker did when he walked through the door of the Capitol was to create chaos," Democratic Sen. Jon Erpenbach said during Senate debate. "The last thing he is doing is creating chaos."

59 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Good.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I love the last 2 sentences........ the whiny Democrat children are the only ones creating chaos in Madison. :lmao:

"The first thing Scott Walker did when he walked through the door of the Capitol was to create chaos," Democratic Sen. Jon Erpenbach said during Senate debate. "The last thing he is doing is creating chaos."

Fucking babies.  This is how they want to play...this is how it get's played.  

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking retards.....voters see this.

Hopefully not another R gets elected there for 20 years and the dems run that shit hole backwards wasteland into the dirt

Our political system is such a god damn joke now that either side LITERALLY would plunge their state into the crapper just to spite the other side.  Look at the retards here hoping for a massive financial  collapse so they can blame Trump.  LOL!  Morons.  I’ll buy their neighbor’s houses on the courtyard steps and rent it for pennies to their fellow Dems....until I can buy their house on the courtyard steps. :lmao:

......but they’ll get te last laugh by telling me I was “wrong” with my Trump vote as I’m giving them their eviction notice.  Beahahahhaha ahahahhahahha

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ok, great.  But you failed to understand that the exemption was not the problem that democrats wanted fixed.   They didn't want act10 at all,. so for any democrat to say the exemption was the problem is disingenuous at best.

I'm talking about Scott Fucking Walker you stupid motherfucker...not democrats, not the tooth diary, not the homeless dude you blow in the alley....Scott Walker exempted Police and Fire because he is a cunt and didn't have the balls to,fuck with them.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm talking about Scott Fucking Walker you stupid motherfucker...not democrats, not the tooth diary, not the homeless dude you blow in the alley....Scott Walker exempted Police and Fire because he is a cunt and didn't have the balls to,fuck with them.

68145D44-5440-43C7-84DC-ACD533345E9B.gif