Check your account email address ×

I hope you saw the warning about Romaine lettuce.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently it's really dangerous.

Unless of course you don't believe in science or news, in that case please enjoy your caesar salad while you celebrate the big 400.

Way to go Merca.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

It's pretty amazing that people will throw out their lettuce based on science but won't get their kids vaccinated.  I saw an article the other day about how these diseases are making a comeback from the lack of vaccinations.  The ignorance of some people is staggering.

I see it says on the site that their tracking definition is not the same definition as the FBI's mass shooting.  Have you looked at the articles associated with the shootings? Pretty weak as many seem to be gang violence and even home invasions with the perps getting shot.  Looks more like a bullshit stat designed to move an agenda.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's pretty amazing that people will throw out their lettuce based on science but won't get their kids vaccinated.  I saw an article the other day about how these diseases are making a comeback from the lack of vaccinations.  The ignorance of some people is staggering.

I see it says on the site that their tracking definition is not the same definition as the FBI's mass shooting.  Have you looked at the articles associated with the shootings? Pretty weak as many seem to be gang violence and even home invasions with the perps getting shot.  Looks more like a bullshit stat designed to move an agenda.

Even BB Gun shootings  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

No shit!?! My buddies and I should be on there too! We used to put on goggles and shoot at each other as kids.  3 pumps only!!!!!  :lol:

Yeah it's on that site. They just want to post big numbers and really make no bones about it. People like Barbie hands just eat it all up and check daily to see the number grow. Sad ass way to go through life

4 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Agreed. A buddies daughter refused to get their kid immunized because they don’t trust big pharma.  They trusted their pot dealer though.

The kid is either Aspergers or ADD. I bet if she had immunized him that would have been blamed on the needle  

They are quite open about what they call a mass shooting. Which is a good idea but even though they are transparent, dummies like dooski still get confused.

Hell, if you took gang violence out of the Toronto murder stats, it would be the safest per capita most years. 

11 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

No shit!?! My buddies and I should be on there too! We used to put on goggles and shoot at each other as kids.  3 pumps only!!!!!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah it's on that site. They just want to post big numbers and really make no bones about it. People like Barbie hands just eat it all up and check daily to see the number grow. Sad ass way to go through life

BB gun shootings are not included in their data. Dooski is lying. 

Dont forget

If you throw out your lettuce with shit on it.......... you are hypocrite for supporting the second amendment & not believing every news story ever written!!!!!!!!!

Owned those Trumpers again.  Guy is owning machine.

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Dont forget

If you throw out your lettuce with shit on it.......... you are hypocrite for supporting the second amendment & not believing every news story ever written!!!!!!!!!

Owned those Trumpers again.  Guy is owning machine.

Don’t forget the science.  You’d have to believe the science and the news story for you to believe the lettuce will hurt you.  Go on snake, have a nice shit salad. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At one point?   Ahhh so then that makes it fine for you to lie about it after they changed the data. 

It's right on their site and yet I'm lying.... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's right on their site and yet I'm lying.... :lol:

Yes you are lying. 

I heard you included a BB gun shooting in your count.

At one point there were a few BB gun shootings included in the data set since the CDC tracks BB gun shootings that require an emergency room visit and considers them to be a type of shooting. However the decision was made to remove them from our database since they caused confusion. These represented 3 cases, less than 0.3% of our data. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t forget the science.  You’d have to believe the science and the news story for you to believe the lettuce will hurt you.  Go on snake, have a nice shit salad. 

Right, right!    Global warming too! 

Yall, look dumb believing in shit lettuce and not mmgw.  😂

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Agreed. A buddies daughter refused to get their kid immunized because they don’t trust big pharma.  They trusted their pot dealer though.

The kid is either Aspergers or ADD. I bet if she had immunized him that would have been blamed on the needle  

They are quite open about what they call a mass shooting. Which is a good idea but even though they are transparent, dummies like dooski still get confused.

Hell, if you took gang violence out of the Toronto murder stats, it would be the safest per capita most years. 

You know it about the kid! Parents like that will blame anything they can. Jenny McCarthy was stupid as hell in the shit she said and really put us back years in immunizations.  Too many people will listen to someone like her and take it as gospel.

Regarding mass shootings: When I hear the term mass shooting, I think of a school shooting or something like that Las Vegas shooing.  To put home invasions with the perps getting shot or gang violence in that category seems very intellectualy dishonest.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes you are lying. 

I heard you included a BB gun shooting in your count.

At one point there were a few BB gun shootings included in the data set since the CDC tracks BB gun shootings that require an emergency room visit and considers them to be a type of shooting. However the decision was made to remove them from our database since they caused confusion. These represented 3 cases, less than 0.3% of our data. 

You just backed up exactly what I said with a quote from your favorite site, confirming that I'm not lying dummy. :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Right, right!    Global warming too! 

Yall, look dumb believing in shit lettuce and not mmgw.  😂

Yes you do. 

Do you still believe the Dr’s the tobacco companies hired to say smoking didn’t cause cancer?

Its the same tactics used by the gun lobby, and the fossil fuel industry 

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

You know it about the kid! Parents like that will blame anything they can. Jenny McCarthy was stupid as hell in the shit she said and really put us back years in immunizations.  Too many people will listen to someone like her and take it as gospel.

Regarding mass shootings: When I hear the term mass shooting, I think of a school shooting or something like that Las Vegas shooing.  To put home invasions with the perps getting shot or gang violence in that category seems very intellectualy dishonest.  

They are honest about their data this is what they have chosen to include. 

So where do you draw the line?.  If there is a gang shooting and bystanders are shot, that  should count. 

You could remove domestics since only people living with a psycho are in danger  

Im sure another site would count only mass shootings in schools or times people went postal at work. But then others would argue some school shootings are gang related too. 

They give links for all the shootings.  Someone could parse it.  

They all have three things in common people, bullets and firearms.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just backed up exactly what I said with a quote from your favorite site, confirming that I'm not lying dummy. :lol:

Wow!  That’s Momo level stupid. Have someone read it to you if the bold isn’t enough. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They are honest about their data this is what they have chosen to include. 

So where do you draw the line?.  If there is a gang shooting and bystanders are shot, that  should count. 

You could remove domestics since only people living with a psycho are in danger  

Im sure another site would count only mass shootings in schools or times people went postal at work. But then others would argue some school shootings are gang related too. 

They give links for all the shootings.  Someone could parse it.  

They all have three things in common people, bullets and firearms.

The FBI already has a definition.  4 or more people killed not including the shooter.  Not gang violence as gang on gang - bystanders aren't the targets.  Basically an indiscriminant shooting intended on killing people.  Maybe your site should call them gun violence as that is what they seem to be counting.

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes you do. 

Do you still believe the Dr’s the tobacco companies hired to say smoking didn’t cause cancer?

Its the same tactics used by the gun lobby, and the fossil fuel industry 

Maybe,  why don’t you link me to Dr. saying. Smoking good for you. :lol:

might take it back up 🤔

Me: They've reported BB Gun shootings on that site

Barbie hands: No!!! You're lying! How dare you attack my favorite site like that?!?!  😠 😠

Me: At one point they reported 3 cases

Barbie hands: You're a liar

Me: It's right on their site

Barbie hands: Posts direct quote showing site had data posted for three cases of BB Gun shooting on his mass shooting tracker web page

Me: Thanks for proving me right :thumb: 

Barbie hands: You're stupid

Me:   :lol: :wtf:  :lol2: