Check your account email address ×

I hope you saw the warning about Romaine lettuce.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

By the FBI definition, neither are mass shootings.  IMO neither are either.  The first is from a scuffle between two men who proceeded to open fire in each other and hitting some bystanders.  The second was a drive by shooting probably by a gang.  Also no one was killed in that one.  Not that these aren't terrible, it just shows the level that all too many people are these days.  Hell, we have at least one on the board here. Remember Frankie?  He'd be part of a shooting in a heartbeat.  I don't have a clue what to do about people with so much anger like that.  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

No shit!?! My buddies and I should be on there too! We used to put on goggles and shoot at each other as kids.  3 pumps only!!!!!  :lol:

We did the same but nobody followed the rules once hit a few times or needed that extra "yardage."  :lol:  

Bet Rev played with dolls.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

We did the same but nobody followed the rules once hit a few times or needed that extra "yardage."  :lol:  

Bet Rev played with dolls.  :lol:  

Once in a while I'd forget what number I was on when pumping the gun. :lol:

Just make sure you shoot for their ass! :lol:

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

Once in a while I'd forget what number I was on when pumping the gun. :lol:

Just make sure you shoot for their ass! :lol:

Yeah we were real safe with shot location.....not so much with how many pumps.  :lol:  The old lever action bb guns were no fun in bb gun battles.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah we were real safe with shot location.....not so much with how many pumps.  :lol:  The old lever action bb guns were no fun in bb gun battles.   

I'd imagine so! You could damn near outrun the BB's shot from one of those. :lol:

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

I'd imagine so! You could damn near outrun the BB's shot from one of those. :lol:

Love shooting them though.   Fun to watch the BB curve and guess or Kentucky windage it based on distance.

I use to be able to see a .22 short round with the right background.   Eyes are far worse now so I haven't tried in a while.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I use to be able to see a .22 short round with the right background.   Eyes are far worse now so I haven't tried in a while.  

Ya probably still can. I can still see em.