Check your account email address ×

If they don't comply, we'll nuke them!

Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back

eric_swalwell.jpg?itok=Uh3FjWCF Chip Somodevilla/Getty 16, 2018

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.

Swalwell made the comment in response to a May news article on his radical plan that was widely recirculated on Twitter on Friday in which he called for a $15 billion government program to confiscate millions of guns from Americans.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38451/democrat-calls-gun-confiscation-suggests-nuking-ryan-saavedra

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He made the comment, holy fuck is right. So are you defending his stance, or claiming fake news?:dunno:

And you believe he was implying that if you don’t give up your guns the gov will nuke you? :lol:

actually I shouldn’t be laughing. This is downright pathetic. Somebody help us 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He made the comment, holy fuck is right. So are you defending his stance, or claiming fake news?:dunno:

Nuke don't literally mean Nuke is probably what Snot is laughing at but gun confiscation is almost as stupid so I hope they pick the imbicile to run in 2020 :flush:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

And you believe he was implying that if you don’t give up your guns the gov will nuke you? :lol:

actually I shouldn’t be laughing. This is downright pathetic. Somebody help us 

No, I don't, and never said that. But that's what your side is claiming as an action. Oops.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Your title, and your comments say that. Wtf?

Did you read the article, the link. He is quoted with implying it, not me! Fucking hell... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nuke don't literally mean Nuke is probably what Snot is laughing at but gun confiscation is almost as stupid so I hope they pick the imbicile to run in 2020 :flush:  

Yup

He is implying that the argument about having guns to protect yourself from the government is lame as hell. This isn’t 1776 anymore you dumb fucks. If the gov wanted to roll you over, like you fear, they’d do it in a heartbeat.

You can argue his idea about the gun buy back program, but Jesus Christ, think a little bit.

Edited by Snoslinger

He is implying that the argument about having guns to protect yourself from the government is lame as hell. This isn’t 17769 anymore you dumb fucks. If the gov wanted to roll you over, like you fear, they’d do it in a heartbeat.

You can argue his idea about the gun buy back program, but Jesus Christ, think a little bit

Anyone that can think knows you and this clown are stupid fucks and :wrong: :finger3: Jesus has nothing to do with it 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I log in, and notice about 4 others, dumb Dave not one of them. I make a post, and w/in several minutes, here he is. Lmfao

Your like a pile of dog shit that attracts flies :guzzle: you must be proud

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you have some sort of alarm that goes off when I post? Holy fuck dude, I think you need a life. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I log in, and notice about 4 others, dumb Dave not one of them. I make a post, and w/in several minutes, here he is. Lmfao

Just lucky I guess. :lol:

Remember youre having fun.

:poke:

• Haha 1

You’re saying you like eating shit? That’s gross momo

No you're a pile of shit and a shitforbrains the worst thing that can happen to me is I might have to use a stick to get you off the bottom of my shoe when I step on you :finger2: