Check your account email address ×

Textron 700 quad

Cabela's has a clearance sale on a 2017 Textron ALTERRA VLX 700 for $5497.00 and you get a $200.00 Gift Card. Can you go wrong on a new 700 quad for 5300??? 

I believe they are basically Arctic Cats. 

WTF??????

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You just buy 50 ass dildos and go fuxk yourself for days!!

STFU, you Tugboat Faggot. What the fuck do you know about Quads or broads, slappin' your meat on a fukken smelly oil barge in remote, West Bumfuck, Alaska. 

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Cabela's has a clearance sale on a 2017 Textron ALTERRA VLX 700 for $5497.00 and you get a $200.00 Gift Card. Can you go wrong on a new 700 quad for 5300??? 

I believe they are basically Arctic Cats. 

WTF??????

700 it is a kymco motor and tranny.  get the extended warranty .power plant is fine but lime all day atv you need the time to figure out what did not get tightened or aligned or plugged in .

for a 500 sportsman they were well south of 5g this summer by me like 4500 if i remember 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

700 it is a kymco motor and tranny.  get the extended warranty .power plant is fine but lime all day atv you need the time to figure out what did not get tightened or aligned or plugged in .

for a 500 sportsman they were well south of 5g this summer by me like 4500 if i remember 

570 you mean?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We don't get them as cheap as you do in the mid-west. Only these Textrons are low-priced right now. Polaris, they usually don't deal too much around here. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just found a bunch of 2018 500 Alerras for $3900.00 nearby!! Holy fuck how can ya' go wrong for 3900.   

At that price it's worth it just to have as a spare machine. 

You're better off with a Chinese ATV.  Cat/Textron suck shit

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

You're better off with a Chinese ATV.  Cat/Textron suck shit

I hate Chinese stuff with a passion, but sometimes I can't avoid it, seeing as though all the greed-monging fucking American businessmen outsourced every fukken thing under the sun, to make more PROFIT, so they can be like Trump and Mnuchin..........fat, old, goofy-lookin' fucks with trophy wives on their arms. Apparently it works. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Only cat atv id touch is an 06 07.650..they had kawi vtwins.

When I worked at chudds in gimli ,I was actually interested in the 1000 thundercat. Head tech took me out to the lot ..said "what do you see?" ( Polaris/Cat dealer) . I said almost all Cats . Then he showed me the service area ..again mostly Cat... that's when I got my 850 lol. 

Although I had a raging hardon for a f1000 there . But I got my rush instead.  Not sure that was the best move 

Just now, snopro31 said:

get a can am

BWAHAHAHAH!!! I had a fukken CAN-AM 800 Outty!!! Lokked great, lots of power................too bad it was a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No protection for the SHEEt-METAL frame...........easily bent.

Brakes squeaked.

Brake interrupter valve went on me three times. 

Suspension soft and bottomed-out easily.

Engine ate a valve on me

I lost thousands on that fukker. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHAHAHAH!!! I had a fukken CAN-AM 800 Outty!!! Lokked great, lots of power................too bad it was a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No protection for the SHEEt-METAL frame...........easily bent.

Brakes squeaked.

Brake interrupter valve went on me three times. 

Suspension soft and bottomed-out easily.

Engine ate a valve on me

I lost thousands on that fukker. 

What about a zuke. They're pretty awesome too. It are you dealer limited ? 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

When I worked at chudds in gimli ,I was actually interested in the 1000 thundercat. Head tech took me out to the lot ..said "what do you see?" ( Polaris/Cat dealer) . I said almost all Cats . Then he showed me the service area ..again mostly Cat... that's when I got my 850 lol. 

Although I had a raging hardon for a f1000 there . But I got my rush instead.  Not sure that was the best move 

Those tcats were only 66hp at the crank...one thing that was nice was the front diff lock....canams visco lok is brutal.

My cheap-ass Polaris 400 Sportsman has been used and abused EVERY FUKKEN DAY for four years, and the only thing that went was a relay under the seat. 

I did smoke a belt but that was my hard use pulling a trailer up a hill. I never changed the belt, it's still running and working every day.