Check your account email address ×

All your LT1’s owned by coyotes.

BOHICA

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I can't afford new and I can't take the square wheelwells of the last few years.  I want a decent 2012-2015 F150 or I will just keep my beater.  

Get a 5.0 f150 they’re ok

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can't afford new and I can't take the square wheelwells of the last few years.  I want a decent 2012-2015 F150 or I will just keep my beater.  

The new ram is pretty nice looking.  Ram easily on the redesign is better then the GM redesign.  Dealers in my neck of the woods are also giving huge discounts on the all new rams.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:24 PM, f7ben said:

Every single time. Plus its 1000x better looking and didnt have to get an Obama handout 

Hmmm.

Ford Gets $5.9 Billion Government Loan

DEARBORN, Mich. – The Energy Department said Tuesday it would lend $5.9 billion to Ford Motor Co. and provide about $2.1 billion in loans to Nissan Motor Co. and Tesla Motors Inc., making the three automakers the first beneficiaries of a $25 billion fund to develop fuel-efficient vehicles.

Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced the loan recipients at Ford's Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn. The loans to Ford will help the company upgrade factories in five Midwest states to produce 13 fuel-efficient vehicles.

Nissan was receiving $1.6 billion to retool its plant in Smyrna, Tenn., to build advanced vehicles and build a battery manufacturing facility. Tesla would get $465 million in loans to build electric vehicles and electric drive powertrains in California.

The loans were designed to help auto manufacturers meet new fuel-efficiency standards of at least 35 mpg by 2020, a 40 percent increase over current standards.

"These loans will help the auto industry meet and even exceed the president's tough fuel standards," Chu said. "This is part of President Obama's commitment to a new energy strategy for America. ... This means the most fuel-efficient cars in the world must be made right here in America."

Dozens of auto companies, suppliers and battery makers have sought a total of $38 billion from the loan program, which was created last year to provide low-interest loans to car companies and suppliers retool their facilities to develop green vehicles and components such as advanced batteries.

Ford had been seeking about $5 billion in loans by 2011 and a total of $11 billion from the program to invest $14 billion in advanced technologies over the next seven years. The company said it will transform plants in Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio.

Ford CEO Alan Mulally said in an interview with The Associated Press that the department approved the company's entire proposal through 2011 and it would help Ford meet the new fuel efficiency standards.

"This is a tremendous development," Mulally said.

He said the loans would help Ford further its strategy to build a wide range of fuel-efficient cars.

"We want to be in every market segment in the U.S.," Mulally said. "Every year forever we want to continue to improve fuel efficiency."

Ford expects to begin repaying the loans in 2012, with an interest rate based on the current U.S. Treasury rate hovering between 3 and 4 percent, said Ford spokesman Mike Moran.

"If it were at market rates it would be in the double digits," he said. "That's a huge thing for us."

https://www.foxnews.com/story/ford-gets-5-9-billion-government-loan

Report: Ford Took Federal Funds, Too

By David Thomas

December 2, 2010

MMS ID 49804 (created by CM Utility)https://www.cars.com/articles/2010/12/report-ford-took-federal-funds-too/

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

6.2 chevie ftw

Fuckin eh right!!!

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks for quoting Rod :bc:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The government gave them all that money to develop more fuel efficient engines and all they got was that lousey ecoboost 

Ford can't even afford to design their own stuff. 

• Gold Member

Gm has to go to ford for the new ten speed transmission.  In return gm design a 9 speed for fwd vehicles....  ford didn’t use gm’s junk 9 speed but gm uses the ford 10 speed.  The fastest camaro use ford’s 10 speed.  Gm pickups now use ford’s 10 speed.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The 10 speed is GM’s oops and gm

sales more trucks 

Nope ford is letting gm use the 10 speed.  Oops and gm didn’t design the 10.

Sludgey OWNED!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford-GM_10-speed_automatic_transmission

This transmission is part of a joint-venture between General Motors and Ford Motor Company to split development of two transmissions, a longitudinal 10-speed and a transverse 9-speed. As part of their joint-venture, Ford will let GM use Ford's 10-speed transmission, with rights to modify and manufacture it for their own applications. In-exchange for Ford's 10-speed transmission, General Motors will let Ford use GM's 9-speed transmission for front-wheel drive applications. [1][2]

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope ford is letting gm use the 10 speed.  Oops and gm didn’t design the 10.

Sludgey OWNED!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford-GM_10-speed_automatic_transmission

This transmission is part of a joint-venture between General Motors and Ford Motor Company to split development of two transmissions, a longitudinal 10-speed and a transverse 9-speed. As part of their joint-venture, Ford will let GM use Ford's 10-speed transmission, with rights to modify and manufacture it for their own applications. In-exchange for Ford's 10-speed transmission, General Motors will let Ford use GM's 9-speed transmission for front-wheel drive applications. [1][2]

Do you realize what you linked lol

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why do you always say that when they haven't even started paying back 6 billion owed to the government? 

Taxpayer tossed 11 billion down the hole on GM......when are they scheduled to pay that back?