Check your account email address ×

Does Dump Have the Balls....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

To make a deal :snack:

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban offered Donald Trump an unusual deal on Friday: $10 million in exchange for a four-hour interview.

In a series of tweets, Cuban initially said Trump could have the money go to the charity of his choice. But he subsequently suggested that the GOP nominee, who says he’s worth more than $10 billion, could actually use the money.

“I’ll add an option. If you need it, I’ll write you the check and you can keep the money rather than give it to charity,” he jabbed.

Cuban also listed a few terms for the interview, including that it would only be about Trump’s policy proposals and that no one besides a broadcast crew would join them in the room.

:lol: 

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Is he?

Does he act like a 5 year old when people criticize him? I haven't seen that.

id go with a horney drunken college kid.. the black guy on tv is like DAUMMMNNNNN

ku-xlarge.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

be interesting to hear what his polices might be.

He's just another loudmouth sideline jock wanna be.  I've never been able to stand that fucking guy.  Trump either, but Cuban is the shining example of "money cannot buy class".

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And Obunghole isn't? :lol:

LOL, if we're comparing to Donald Trump then Obama's skin is about as thick as Momo's skull. 

Rarely does one come across somebody who's as much of a thin skinned pussy as Donald Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's just another loudmouth sideline jock wanna be.  I've never been able to stand that fucking guy.  Trump either, but Cuban is the shining example of "money cannot buy class".

So you defend a guy you can't stand  all day every day......just to impress your Cyber Friends :lol: 

And you ask about balls......:snack:

Obama's mother was just recently called a whore by the President of the Philippines and Obama pretty much just blew him off.

Trump would go on a 2 week rampage if that happened to him. 

Any comparison of their willingness to take attacks isn't even close. 

Just now, SSFB said:

LOL, if we're comparing to Donald Trump then Obama's skin is about as thick as Momo's skull. 

Rarely does one come across somebody who's as much of a thin skinned pussy as Donald Trump. 

I'll give you this, Trump sure doesn't think very hard or long before firing back at his verbal detractors.  He's gotten better though.  I guess when you recycle your entire staff half a dozen times, you start getting the right "counsel".

:lol:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you defend a guy you can't stand  all day every day......just to impress your Cyber Friends :lol: 

And you ask about balls......:snack:

Shut up you dumb monkey.  You can't understand the written word.  That's why you like pictures.

And what the fuck is your deal with "balls".  Go get your hairless baby nuts from your wife's pill box and sit down.

Edited by Zambroski