Check your account email address ×

the president’s 2020 reelection campaign sent out a fundraising email asking recipients whether they think the White House made the right decision to revoke Acosta’s pass.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Where in the constitution does it say the WH must hold press conferences and where is it stated it must call on certain journalists?  

If the court rules he get's his press pass back simply don't call on him.   Simple as that.   The Obama admin did some similar tactics.  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Where in the constitution does it say the WH must hold press conferences and where is it stated it must call on certain journalists?  

If the court rules he get's his press pass back simply don't call on him.   Simple as that.   The Obama admin did some similar tactics.  

That's what I cant figure out.

just ignore the stupid fuck. that will piss him and his cohorts off even more.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

where does it say you have the right to an AR15 on a right to not have your cell phones monitored or your emails read.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Democracy at work! 

That’s why Spinner is so upset.  How dare a party ask their supporters about a decision they made!!!!!!   Dems just tell them what they are going to think...it’s much smoother that way.

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

where does it say you have the right to an AR15 on a right to not have your cell phones monitored or your emails read.  

:lol:  Pulling Acosta's WH press pass is infringing on his 1st amendment rights?   I've heard it all now.   You think my local small town newspaper would be awarded a press pass to the WH?   What if every journalist in the country applied for one?   Who do you let in considering there are 49 seats in the press room?

:lol:  Pulling Acosta's WH press pass is infringing on his 1st amendment rights?   I've heard it all now.   You think my local small town newspaper would be awarded a press pass to the WH?   What if every journalist in the country applied for one?   Who do you let in considering there are 49 seats in the press room?

His is another idiotic “constitutional crises” made up by people that want to make it up as they go.  There’s no other rationalization for it.

Acosta is somehow a threat to the president. Got it. :lol: 

Face it...trump is a big baby that threw a tantrum 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your little team is defending him because he represents exactly what you are: repugnant, rude, whiners screaming at the top of your lungs for attention.  Sorry, civilized people don’t act this way.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your little team is defending him because he represents why you are: repugnant, rude, whiners screaming at the top of your lungs for attention.  Sorry, civilized people don’t act this way.  

Acosta didn’t whine or scream. As I accurately pointed out before, he remained calm and composed in spite of trump’s melt down. He’s totally unimpressed with trump insults. He’s not intimidated in the least. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Has nothing to do with it.   If he treated the WH intern with respect he would still have access.    

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Acosta didn’t whine or scream. As I accurately pointed out before, he remained calm and composed in spite of trump’s melt down. He’s totally unimpressed with trump insults. He’s not intimidated in the least. 

Acosta is disrespectful liberal bitch in every way.  You don’t see it because you admire the traits.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your whole deranged team has worked Trumpy up into exactly what you want to believe he is.

FACT.

Imagine if he had a D behind his name.  :lol:   They loved him until he ran against and beat their girl.  

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

Just now, Highmark said:

Imagine if he had a D behind his name.  :lol:   They loved him until he ran against and beat their girl.  

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

It used to be pretty amazing they didn’t see their own hypocrisy.  Now I find it just normal....much like they do. I still identify it as a character flaw and mental disorder though.  They don’t.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Acosta is disrespectful liberal bitch in every way.  You don’t see it because you admire the traits.

He’s calm and composed. I admire that. You’re on the other hand are reactive to your environment and an emotional loose cannon 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s calm and composed. I admire that. You’re on the other hand are reactive to your environment and an emotional loose cannon 

I’m calm and collective ALWAYS.  That’s what drives others to the brink of their breakdown....and right into my web.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

Trump was at one time a sensible man who spoke in very articulate terms. That’s before he decided to gather up his current crop of followers. 

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yup but trumps low iq emotional thinking supporters believe everything that pops out of his pie hole without any rational thought.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

In other words you become someone that you typically aren’t when posting here. 

I’m calm and collective here too.  You just don’t see it.  

I’m a fucking artist out in public when I’ve spotted a target.  

5E90ABB6-D7F4-491C-AAE1-EF1D80F68849.gif