Check your account email address ×

Was the 12 shot dead in the bar all staged?

irv

I just happened upon this vid and I am really curious if the latest shooting in Cali was all staged/faked? The comments below it suggest it was. Would/does CNN and/or others stoop to this level or am I completely missing something here?

If it was, I commend some of this actors for fully committing to their roles.  

If there are any Oscars left after “Black Panther” makes a sweep, I nominate these “actors” (posthumously).

BTW, organisms with brains discard anything from CNN as waste. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit you can’t be serious? Look at the end when it shows who produced this garbage. It’s like a who’s who of things Jtssrx subscribes to. The dumbest fucking conspiracy bullshit known to man. 

Why are people so fucking dumb? 

I wasn't aware of any of that and thought it was likely fake as well but had to ask. 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

YEAH , FUCKIN COCKAROACHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just look at those disgusting fucks in the media......propagandists praying on snowriders and derpbroskis ...........its fucking pathetic 

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit you can’t be serious? Look at the end when it shows who produced this garbage. It’s like a who’s who of things Jtssrx subscribes to. The dumbest fucking conspiracy bullshit known to man. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

I just happened upon this vid and I am really curious if the latest shooting in Cali was all staged/faked? The comments below it suggest it was. Would/does CNN and/or others stoop to this level or am I completely missing something here?

Hey man I’m the resident conspiracy nut. Don’t try to steal my roll!! :lmao:

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good question.

9 hours ago, irv said:

I wasn't aware of any of that and thought it was likely fake as well but had to ask. 

Why?