Check your account email address ×

Live PD Body Cam

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why didn't you become a cop? You say you're tough and can fight, why didn't you become a cop? 

Oh, I forgot.........................YOU'RE A FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why didn't you become a cop? You say you're tough and can fight, why didn't you become a cop? 

Oh, I forgot.........................YOU'RE A FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lol: nobody wants to be a cop

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s not true. Some become cops because they are stupid and the only way to get any respect is through a badge and gun. Look no further than the op. 

.....and if anybody is an authority on getting respect....well, go Barbie doll hands!!!!  :lmao:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: nobody wants to be a cop

People that can't make the academy say that. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Short guys do. 

Mesomorphs ( muscular, mid-weight, not overly tall ) make the best cops. They have power, and can move quickly. Your high-school wrestlers make the best cops. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s not true. Some become cops because they are stupid and the only way to get any respect is through a badge and gun. Look no further than the op. 

At age 71, of all the people that I know, cops live the best life....................unequivocally. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stopped watching it.   Got sick of "is that pot we smell?   Get out so we can search your car."   Of course basically 100% of the time they found drugs I just don't believe in that being reasonable cause for search.  

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cops are like school teachers and psychologist....  they are professions for those that can’t do nothing else.  Last resort professions.

HA!HA!HA! All the cops I know make a ton of money, have good houses, trucks, boats, sleds, like sports, and have great lives. 

Yes, some are fukken punks, but they still live great lives. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! All the cops I know make a ton of money, have good houses, trucks, boats, sleds, like sports, and have great lives. 

Shut the fuck up

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thats because they steal, extort and blackmail to pay for that stuff. And you know Im telling the truth. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

All cops are leveraged as fuck on finances trying to keeping up.  They are like school teachers on pay.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats because they steal, extort and blackmail to pay for that stuff. And you know Im telling the truth. 

I'm sure that happens in some places, but it did not in my dept. They made big money on details. 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

All cops are leveraged as fuck on finances trying to keeping up.  They are like school teachers on pay.

Wrong. All the faggots have to do is work a few ROAD JOBS, and the bills are paid. Sorry, but it's the truth. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm sure that happens in some places, but it did not in my dept. They made big money on details. 

Sticking up drug dealers and bookies. Thats where cops make money.