Check your account email address ×

Would any of you do this to a teacher when you went to school?

jtssrx

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It will take a few more years until white America realizes what we are dealing with blacks. 

Thang God for the internet, or we would NEVAH know. 

Shut up the fuck up you racist piece of shit

28 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Shut up the fuck up you racist piece of shit

I'm actually not racist. I hate many races, nationalities, and religions. Hey, I'm a hayta, what can I say. 

1 minute ago, Blizzman said:

Tell us something we don't know

Hey Draggy, how much does the " OWNAGE " that I've handed you for years, eat away at you??????

Tell us, JIZZMAN. 

Back in high school a history teacher would daily single out a student to make the kid look like a fool , just terrible stuff , boys and girls alike . One Thursday afternoon , this  teacher lit into this kid , the kid had enough told this guy to back off , teacher tells him it's his class and to get out into the hall , kid never moved from his single desk , teacher grabs him and starts to give him the bums rush to the door . Kid gets up from the floor and as walking out tells the teacher the he is going to report him and the class saw it all,  teacher explodes  at him and tells him " good , go for it ". Kid slams the classroom door on his way out , teacher bolts after him , we then hear very loud words  being said by the teacher , the banging against the lockers . According to another teacher and students in the hallway , the history teacher had ahold of the kid by his shirt  collar and was banging  his head against the lockers.  The kid then decked this teacher to the floor, swearing at him, LOUD. Kid got booted from school , never saw the teacher again in the high school , and the Gaylord public schools settled the lawsuit  that the kids parents brought forth. Never knew the dollar  amount .

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Back in high school a history teacher would daily single out a student to make the kid look like a fool , just terrible stuff , boys and girls alike . One Thursday afternoon , this  teacher lit into this kid , the kid had enough told this guy to back off , teacher tells him it's his class and to get out into the hall , kid never moved from his single desk , teacher grabs him and starts to give him the bums rush to the door . Kid gets up from the floor and as walking out tells the teacher the he is going to report him and the class saw it all,  teacher explodes  at him and tells him " good , go for it ". Kid slams the classroom door on his way out , teacher bolts after him , we then hear very loud words  being said by the teacher , the banging against the lockers . According to another teacher and students in the hallway , the history teacher had ahold of the kid by his shirt  collar and was banging  his head against the lockers.  The kid then decked this teacher to the floor, swearing at him, LOUD. Kid got booted from school , never saw the teacher again in the high school , and the Gaylord public schools settled the lawsuit  that the kids parents brought forth. Never knew the dollar  amount .

It happens quite often. 

Our phys ed teacher in High School did the same type of thing except it was head vs field goal post on the football field. 

Did it more then once to a couple of kids. 

He got the boot as well, but only after one kid struck back and laid the teacher flat out on the field. Knocked him out cold from what I remember.

8 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

No need. The frail old fart wouldnt last more then 5 seconds before faceplanting the pavement and staining another pair of his white undies. 

Very true... Would still like to give him the standing...I mean laying 10 count....

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

Very true... Would still like to give him the standing...I mean laying 10 count....

Do you have a sow and piglets? Where are you located? I'd like to bring them down here to my breeding shed? 

7 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Ha ha you went to school at GAY LORD. 

• Haha 1