1jkw

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So what are you? 

Liberal?

conservative?

trumper?

your own man?

or?

whatever the majority is. so in here, he's between a staunch conservative and a trumpster. outside of here, in real life, a liberal. it's funny as hell to watch, as he never argues with anyone but his own in here :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

whatever the majority is. so in here, he's between a staunch conservative and a trumpster. outside of here, in real life, a liberal. it's funny as hell to watch, as he never argues with anyone but his own in here :lol:

Yep...you got me Slinger....nailed it...Boom! Your track record is simply astounding. How do you do it?????  

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yep...you got me Slinger....nailed it...Boom! Your track record is simply astounding. How do you do it?????  

dude, it's so obvious. i bet racer could even see it. i've never seen you go up against any of the staunch, rww, trumpsters. snake? wolfie? broski (even though he's a teddy bear, a dumb one). you are sooooo afraid of being disliked by some people for some reason. why don't you just speak your mind, instead of this little charade you're always putting on? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it's so obvious. i bet racer could even see it. i've never seen you go up against any of the staunch, rww, trumpsters. snake? wolfie? broski (even though he's a teddy bear, a dumb one). you are sooooo afraid of being disliked by some people for some reason. why don't you just speak your mind, instead of this little charade you're always putting on? 

You don’t go up against any of your people to be fair.

I am simply terrified of being disliked by people I don't know, have never met and most likely never will. It's opinions of me from people like this that matter most to me. Once again you have outdone yourself!!!!! Nice job miss Cleo

Just so we are clear....that was all sarcasm you mind numbing idiot :lol2: 

• Haha 1

I am simply terrified of being disliked by people I don't know, have never met and most likely never will. It's opinions of me from people like this that matter most to me. Once again you have outdone yourself!!!!! Nice job miss Cleo

I bet you cant sleep at night worrying....

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t go up against any of your people to be fair.

when i disagree with them i certainly do. i agree with them most of the time so you wouldn't see it much. dumbski has major disagreements but do you ever read them? no.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

that is why i find it so odd. maybe you will meet them some day and don't want to come across as a guy who agrees with the likes of me, MC, and SR. that would be my guess.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I bet you cant sleep at night worrying....

I don't sleep hardly at all! Always concerned with who doesn't like me gives insomnia 

:lol: Fuck that I sleep like a baby and give two shits what anyone here thinks of me. Why would I? :bc: 

• Haha 1

that is why i find it so odd. maybe you will meet them some day and don't want to come across as a guy who agrees with the likes of me, MC, and SR. that would be my guess.

Dude....If I agree with you then I agree with you. It's as simple as that. I had to shake my head this morning as I found myself agreeing with a couple of MC's posts but please don't tell anyone. Shhhh  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Man, you've started spreading peanut butter and jelly on your own hand.  

Dude....If I agree with you then I agree with you. It's as simple as that. I had to shake my head this morning as I found myself agreeing with a couple of MC's posts but please don't tell anyone. Shhhh  :lol: 

that is my point. you agree with us alot of times. but you don't let it be known. grow some balls...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xtraBS, smails, DAVE...

all rwws :lol: and even they go up against snakey and wolfie. 

LOL!  Are you serious?  I'm further right than any of them and I still sit just to the right side of the line (Further in than I was 2 years ago...thank you Dems!  Right?)

that is my point. you agree with us alot of times. but you don't let it be known. grow some balls...

So this is all about you then? LOL got it! 

In an effort to make Slinger feel better and have more self esteem and personal validation I pledge to openly agree with him and acknowledge it every single time it happens. It beats having to go through this petty shit all the time with him  :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Are you serious?  I'm further right than any of them and I still sit just to the right side of the line (Further in than I was 2 years ago...thank you Dems!  Right?)

i know that, and they argue with you. that was my point ya dingaling.