Check your account email address ×

Trump presser

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

President Obama won didnt he?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

President Obama won didnt he?

Yes. Now tell me how many other blacks have.  How many other blacks have been governor of Georgia?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So in typical Trumpster fashion, that must mean he is accusing them of fake news while telling a pile of lies. 

you got it. trumpy tells whoppers, trumpy gets pissed for the media calling him out on them, trumpy calls them fake news, trumpsters get pissed too.

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

imagine this fuck head had they kept the house :lol:

It would be hilarious. Mostly your reactions, but he’d be walking around with his dick over his shoulder (and honestly rightly so). Trump actually did pretty well here. For the negativeness against him, the media coverage no matter how warranted, and the number of gaffs he made, his admin took seats in the senate and actually did historically better than the vast majority of those before him. You can credit him or not, but the facts are pretty clear here.

I think it is safe to say, the circus that was Kavanaugh was a huge boost for him. Every battleground Dem who voted against him was destroyed. Manchin, scooted through. So you either have to give Trump credit, or you have to blame the fuck out of the Dems for being fucking stupid on Kavanaugh. I’d be willing to bet if they didn’t create a circus over the confirmation, Dems would have both houses.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It would be hilarious. Mostly your reactions, but he’d be walking around with his dick over his shoulder (and honestly rightly so). Trump actually did pretty well here. For the negativeness against him, the media coverage no matter how warranted, and the number of gaffs he made, his admin took seats in the senate and actually did historically better than the vast majority of those before him. You can credit him or not, but the facts are pretty clear here.

I think it is safe to say, the circus that was Kavanaugh was a huge boost for him. Every battleground Dem who voted against him was destroyed. Manchin, scooted through. So you either have to give Trump credit, or you have to blame the fuck out of the Dems for being fucking stupid on Kavanaugh. I’d be willing to bet if they didn’t create a circus over the confirmation, Dems would have both houses.

Spot on!

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes. Now tell me how many other blacks have.  How many other blacks have been governor of Georgia?

Thats a racist question....it shouldnt matter what color someone is if theyre qualified...and thats why they have elections.

Cant believe i have to explain this to you. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats a racist question....it shouldnt matter what color someone is if theyre qualified...and thats why they have elections.

Cant believe i have to explain this to you. 

It's not a racist question. I asked a question that is certainly a valid one as it relates to elections, especially  in the south.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's not a racist question. I asked a question that is certainly a valid one as it relates to elections, especially  in the south.

The south is where the highest black population is. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Slack jawed with mouth agape for 7 seconds :lol: :lol: 

OMG....so that is where the term slack jawed yokel originated....holy fuck what a dolt.😂😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG....so that is where the term slack jawed yokel originated....holy fuck what a dolt.😂😂

That's what happens when the first time you leave Alabama is to go on live television. :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Georgia is less than 1/3 black. Laugh at that.

39%

Atlanta is more then 60

So tell me......Why did the gop pick up so many governors in blue states if your theory is correct

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you got it. trumpy tells whoppers, trumpy gets pissed for the media calling him out on them, trumpy calls them fake news, trumpsters get pissed too.

Yeah how rude of Jim Acosta to ask for clarification when elcheeto lies. 

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Georgia is less than 1/3 black. Laugh at that.

You're getting splashed with " OWNAGE CUM" !! Stop before you drown in it!!   :owned:   To the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

39%

Atlanta is more then 60

So tell me......Why did the gop pick up so many governors in blue states if your theory is correct

According to the 2010 census it is 30.5. 

It is the number in the whole state not just one city.

The dems actually gained in the governors races this cycle.

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

According to the 2010 census it is 30.5. 

It is the number in the whole state not just one city.

The dems actually gained in the governors races this cycle.

But lost in blue states....regardless...worst performance of the opposition party in the mid terms in a long time.

Not looking good in 2020 either.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

But lost in blue states....regardless...worst performance of the opposition party in the mid terms in a long time.

Not looking good in 2020 either.

What states?

The biggest difference was the senate 2 of those gains were red state seats that were taken back.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What states?

The biggest difference was the senate 2 of those gains were red state seats that were taken back.

2 as of right now...possibly more...and how could they be red if they blue before the election? :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

2 as of right now...possibly more...and how could they be red if they blue before the election? :lol:

Because a red state can have some blue office holders and vice versa.

I think you have no clue what a red or blue state means.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because a red state can have some blue office holders and vice versa.

I think you have no clue what a red or blue state means.

I think you believe the polls to much....and just cause there is a certain amount of registered voters doesnt mean fuck all if they dont vote....as florida has shown numerous times.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I think you believe the polls to much....and just cause there is a certain amount of registered voters doesnt mean fuck all if they dont vote....as florida has shown numerous times.

You just proved you know nothing about our voting system and what a red or blue state is.

Hint it has not one fucking thing to do with polls.

Or certain number of registered voters.

Just now, 1jkw said:

You just proved you know nothing about our voting system and what a red or blue state is.

Hint it has not one fucking thing to do with polls.

Or certain number of registered voters.

It has to do with which way the voters usually vote.....

Which means nothing these days....too much cnn for you...you probably hung on every word John King said last night.