Check your account email address ×

Just a little visual representation

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Discuss?

Who, in their right mind would bring in foreign refuse like we do in the USA? 

We already have too many people. 

Somebody was behind this, either corporate lobbyists looking for cheap labor, or dems looking for votes. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD WANT THESE PEOPLE. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who, in their right mind would bring in foreign refuse like we do in the USA? 

We already have too many people. 

Somebody was behind this, either corporate lobbyists looking for cheap labor, or dems looking for votes. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD WANT THESE PEOPLE. 

I guess you did not follow along to the end.  We are skimming the best of people off of these poor countries and we have been doing it for quite some time. the answer as to who would want the people we take in through legal immigration is the country they came from.

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess you did not follow along to the end.  We are skimming the best of people off of these poor countries and we have been doing it for quite some time. the answer as to who would want the people we take in through legal immigration is the country they came from.

I watched all of it, and my question remains: Who in their right mind would want this human refuse? 

The best and brightest of Honduran immigrants, are still human refuse. They ain't gonna' be a lab tech at Menninger Clinic, or Mass. General or any other place. They are gonna' be overweight, impregnated sows dropping their piglets at our feet for 85 years of benefits. The guys are gonna' mow grass, and commit crime. 

They are worthless, and have nothing to lose, that's why they are walking to our fukken border.................they came from nothing........... nothing to lose. In most cases they are the MARIELS of their country. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Very interesting video and it really does put and interesting perspective and scale on poverty in the world. They are so poor and yet just keep on breading and breading further compounding the problem. SMH

My conclusion:  This video and it's politically charged statistics is a sham and Carlos Danger is a fucking racist.  Also...'Murica did this to the world!

But let's let the site libs and the other FS emotional half-wits chime in to verify this first....then, Carlos gets the fucking wall!!!!

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Very interesting video and it really does put and interesting perspective and scale on poverty in the world. They are so poor and yet just keep on breading and breading further compounding the problem. SMH

Maybe if the Republicans would allow them access to affordable contraceptives, this wouldn't be a problem!! :lol::bashhead:

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Maybe if the Republicans would allow them access to affordable contraceptives, this wouldn't be a problem!! :lol::bashhead:

Sterilization to help curb world hunger and poverty  :news:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Keep up the jokes.  See what happens.  You'll get the wall twice!  

:lol: You replied with one word and it threw me off I guess. Definitely out of the ordinary for you....no joke!  :lol: