Check your account email address ×

To the FS Lefty-Libs

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does the R demographic support look among Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, and Women? :lol: Now explain to the class how they are a big tent.. :lmao: 

Ahh yes, the most mentally equipped, most deserving, vast majority and emotionally stable bunch in the human race.  There...have fun with that for a while.  you fucking dolt.  :frech:

Your avatar makes me want to hurt you.  

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Well seeing I am not a liberal I guess that is a good thing.

So you just wanna pick a fight then?  Go somewhere else.  Or better yet, just choose someone else.  My dance card is full right now.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does the R demographic support look among Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, and Women? :lol: Now explain to the class how they are a big tent.. :lmao: 

DemonCUNTS have had minorities brainwashed for decades.

"I'll have those niggers voting democrats for 200 years" Lyndon B Johnson 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh yes, the most mentally equipped, most deserving, vast majority and emotionally stable bunch in the human race.  There...have fun with that for a while.  you fucking dolt.  :frech:

Your avatar makes me want to hurt you.  

I've got you flustered already :lol: Playimg internet tough guy already :lmao: Be careful what you wish for bro :bc:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you just wanna pick a fight then?  Go somewhere else.  Or better yet, just choose someone else.  My dance card is full right now.

Supporting lawful protest does not make one a liberal nor  a conservative. It does show they arena person thatnsuppprts freedom of speech, even if one does not agree with what is being said. Crying about anyone protesting and claiming they are all by default libedeals is a massive display of ignorance.

1 minute ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Supporting lawful protest does not make one a liberal nor  a conservative. It does show they arena person thatnsuppprts freedom of speech, even if one does not agree with what is being said. Crying about anyone protesting and claiming they are all by default libedeals is a massive display of ignorance.

Conservatives don't picket protest CUNT, they know that political action is the only way to affect change you stroked out bottom feeding pile of FUCK :bigfinger: 

5 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Poor grammar but a somewhat intelligent and relevant post.  That must have hurt.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Conservatives don't picket protest CUNT, they know that political action is the only way to affect change you stroked out bottom feeding pile of FUCK :bigfinger: 

So that Bundy crew out west holed up in the federal building were a bunch of liberal Cowboys just affecting change through political action :lol:

You almost make Doe Dumb look smart. :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So that Bundy crew out west holed up in the federal building were a bunch of liberal Cowboys just affecting change through political action :lol:

You almost make Doe Dumb look smart. :lmao: 

Yup not picket protesting by even the stupidest of definitions which you seem to be doing :nuts: fuck you're an imbicile 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yup not picket protesting by even the stupidest of definitions which you seem to be doing :nuts: fuck you're an imbicile 

Ever seen a conservative picket a Planned Parenthood? :lol: 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How does the lib demographic look among people that actually pay tax? rather than the 47%ers?

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm thinking of an image.......

image.jpg

Government does that, they completely waste 1/3 of ever dollar they take in, so they may as well do that :nuts: 

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cons are too busy working to protest anything.  

That is untrue and has been proven already. Every side will spawn those that protest. As soon as enough people feel they are being disenfranchised by a government body and enough of them have nothing better to do, a protest will happen. While protesting does provide a safe outlet for ones discontent, it can also turn radical. As long as it is legal, and peaceful, it should be welcomed. When a person gets to the point where they will actually waste their time marching around whining, it is far better to allow it than to stifle it. If you shut it down, these people will find a way to get attention, and that way will usually have negative consequences for the rest of us.