Check your account email address ×

To the FS Lefty-Libs

Well, sure is a lot of big talk and a lot of "cut and pastes" (A LOT) from the leftest side of Retardville, FS.  So here we go....

That rhetoric is just plain moronic.  You know, I wonder if you lefty-libs realize what might happen if the shit hits the fan when everyone else has truly had enough of the "We're gonna go protest to protest protesting of the protest whilst we destroy public and private property and cause the taxpayers millions more dollars".  Ever wonder?  Let me help. At that very breaking point you will be dispatched.  And no, not "dispersed"  DISPATCHED. Ironically, the years of your idealistic "change through love and peace protests" while engaging harmfully and violently against, hate, guns, or really, anything or anybody who you seem has made a better way in life than you, has created a weak, helpless, cowardly and impotent group and class of people.  You will be mowed down and mowed over like so much grass.  And while that sounds hateful and violent well, so is the human race.  We've always been this way...and always will be.  And here's the true "wow moment" for you...the only reason you can still act and get away with your ridiculous statements and actions is the tolerance and self control of the very people you hate so much.  I-RON-IC!!  Is it not?

Am I a hate monger?  Nope.  In fact, I probably share more liberal views than I do conservative.  With one major exception.  Economics in a free market.  And that is purely republican because I am not a screaming, flaming moron and can use my brain for thought and reason.

And ask yourself this.....if Trump's "hate speeches" (which I won't deny are a bit over the top) are such motivators for civil uprising as an ill-conceived way to draw attention to his "madness", how does his support grow exponentially after that shit-show of protesting hits the air waves?  Well, you boys and girls better start picking up your arms and learn a bit on how to defend yourselves with something other than the same old worthless crap we've been watching for years.  Believe me when I say this; your very lives depend on it!  But reality is, it won't come to that....I don't think you idealistic idiots have the nerve to practice what you show (not what you preach).  I think you'll scatter into the breeze as soon as someone challenges you and your big fucking mouths.  And as one who fancies himself quite a "challenger" of big fucking mouths....I remind you, that when my hands get laid on your kind, the talking is over and you will literally have the rest of your life as you know it to learn how to defend yourself.  Think your liberal buddies will drop their signs and help you? Doubtful....they will look on with fear and amazement as if to say..."How is this happening?"   And while I can debate and back my ideals and position intellectually, there is a time where the idiotic insults from the other side show me the time for talk is over.  And those screams you are about to hear are coming from your own mouths.  Think law enforcement is gonna be there in time to protect you?  Laughable.  Now, wanna really be scared?  Wait til the first time this happens.....and it's closer than you may want to think.  It will open the flood gates and then....well, .GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT!  

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There should be a poll so everyone can take a guess at how many drops of acid you took before you posted that. 

Just one.  It's early yet.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Our economy is not a free market. And you arent a "free thinker" Let that sink in for a minute...

That is just dumb.  And why did you quote "free thinker"....I never posted that.  "Let that sink in for a minute.."  Are you serious???  Ahhh yes, a liberal term for "we should all reflect on our own intelligence".  If only more of it was there to reflect on with the far sides of the political spectrum.  Pretty empty in that warehouse.  

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trump said the economy does better under democrats.

Right before he said Hillary would do a better job than he would.  Yeah, I read that in the "Lib-tard" weekly too.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just one.  It's early yet.

That is just dumb.  And why did you quote "free thinker"....I never posted that.  "Let that sink in for a minute.."  Are you serious???  Ahhh yes, a liberal term for "we should all reflect on our own intelligence".  If only more of it was there to reflect on with the far sides of the political spectrum.  Pretty empty in that warehouse.  

The fact that you think we have a free market tells me and anyone with a brain that you have been told what to think your whole life. In a free market there is no government, there is no borders, there is no barriers. Our government and the federal reserve control every aspect our our economy.

And by me challenging your "opinion" makes me a liberal. So if you think I am wrong the internet is at your fingertips...

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Z,you're starting to really lose it..step back from the keyboard and take a deep breath!

You know me better.  I am in perfect control.  Almost Zen like as always.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The fact that you think we have a free market tells me and anyone with a brain that you have been told what to think your whole life. In a free market there is no government, there is no borders, there is no barriers. Our government and the federal reserve control every aspect our our economy.

And by me challenging your "opinion" makes me a liberal. So if you think I am wrong the internet is at your fingertips...

My bad then....How's this "Capitalist free market economy".  And the key word there is "ECONOMY" not society.

And I love debate and challenges of my ideals.  It has what has shaped them.  I just want educated debate.   Are you sure you are up for this?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The fact that you think we have a free market tells me and anyone with a brain that you have been told what to think your whole life. In a free market there is no government, there is no borders, there is no barriers.

WTH planet you from? 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right before he said Hillary would do a better job than he would.  Yeah, I read that in the "Lib-tard" weekly too.

So he was lying?

I saw it on Youtube.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My bad then....How's this "Capitalist free market economy".  And the key word there is "ECONOMY" not society.

And I love debate and challenges of my ideals.  It has what has shaped them.  I just want educated debate.   Are you sure you are up for this?

What we have is crony capitalism. 

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTH planet you from? 

Well what do you "think" a free market economy is? I say think because thats exactly what it is and we dont have one.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

So he was lying?

I saw it on Youtube.

Yep...me too.  The link was in the lib-tard periodical.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What we have is crony capitalism. 

What is that?

Well what do you "think" a free market economy is? I say think because thats exactly what it is and we dont have one.

I think your expectations are a little high..lol.

You know the gov has to tax it..that aint going away my friend.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Who does then?  Its about as free as you are gonna get.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I think your expectations are a little high..lol.

You know the gov has to tax it..that aint going away my friend.

Well your argument is based on what our economy consists of and what you have been led to believe your whole life but it is in fact NOT a free market economy by definition.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well then, explain your position.  Why do I have to answer that question?  So you can try to debate my answer?  Google it.  Then go...explain, debate...prove your point or at least justify it.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well your argument is based on what our economy consists of and what you have been led to believe your whole life but it is in fact NOT a free market economy by definition.

Well my problem is that I have to live in reality..you should try it! :bc: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who does then?  Its about as free as you are gonna get.

Nobody has a completely free market economy. When someone tries to break free from the world currency and debt manipulators we invade their country, impose economic sanctions and/or cripple their economy thru currency and debt manipulation. You should watch the news sometime. Any country the TV tells us is run by an "evil dictator" is probably one of those countries.