Check your account email address ×

Marking a murglerer season 2

Rod

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I had to quit watching it’s too slow moving. But the lengths the state court is going to keep Brendan behind bars is just astounding 

Its a good example of how people are convicted in the media without any actual physical evidence. I am not sure where I am about them trying to wring him up for this murder because they didnt want to pay him the tens of millions for the wrongful conviction on the last one. He was exonerated from the last one with DNA evidence. The dna evidence on this one exists but the way it is present in some places but not other obvious places is pretty interesting... His new defense lawyer is a nightmare for the prosecutors. Way smarter than they are. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its a good example of how people are convicted in the media without any actual physical evidence. I am not sure where I am about them trying to wring him up for this murder because they didnt want to pay him the tens of millions for the wrongful conviction on the last one. He was exonerated from the last one with DNA evidence. The dna evidence on this one exists but the way it is present in some places but not other obvious places is pretty interesting... His new defense lawyer is a nightmare for the prosecutors. Way smarter than they are. 

Yeah lots of evidence implicating Avery. Although the circumstances behind it are quite bizarre. And yes supposedly the local government was going to be on the hook for the 35 million that Avery was suing for because they botched the first investigation so bad 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

A week away from winning a 36 million settlement and then he kills someone.

KZ will win this case, but it will take some time.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She’s in it for the publicity and imagine the payout if they win 

i think they’re doing everything they can to keep dassey behind bars because that alone will be a huge payout plus it’ll be a big hole in the case against Avery and potentially grounds for a retrial 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

i think they’re doing everything they can to keep dassey behind bars because that alone will be a huge payout plus it’ll be a big hole in the case against Avery and potentially grounds for a retrial 

She doesn't need the publicity, she has gotten more people freed from life imprisonment than any other lawyer in US history.

Payout will be huge, biggly huge.

Also is the entire state of Wisconsin a bunch of inbreads?  One would think so after watching a few episodes.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She doesn't need the publicity, she has gotten more people freed from life imprisonment than any other lawyer in US history.

Payout will be huge, biggly huge.

Also is the entire state of Wisconsin a bunch of inbreads?  One would think so after watching a few episodes.

Lol that area sure seems to be. We don’t even have near the hillbillies as they do 

29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I didn't send him there dummy, it was his choice because Bemidji made a scholarship offer that was too good to refuse. Northern Minnesota is not the heaven you believe it is, I'll take Wisconsin any day and not to mention you have a terrible football team. :lmao:

The rez

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yep. She is setting herself up to he the new Johnny cochrane. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't think so, she's a straw grabber.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I highly doubt it.

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you look at this map you'll see that Snoughnuts has never even been to northern mn

rez(1).png

I like the "snoughnuts route" but you got it wrong, I take 29 to 53.  Northern Iowa:lmao:you almost made me blow out my stitches on that one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I didn't send him there dummy, it was his choice because Bemidji made a scholarship offer that was too good to refuse. Northern Minnesota is not the heaven you believe it is, I'll take Wisconsin any day and not to mention you have a terrible football team. :lmao:

NMU sucks again this year but Marquette sure is nice....too bad the coaches were dicks to your son. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

NMU sucks again this year but Marquette sure is nice....too bad the coaches were dicks to your son. 

My son had a bad year, tore his hamstring the first day of training camp and missed the first 8 weeks, he's frustrated, I just tell him to keep his chin up and concentrate on the education. 2 of my son's high school team mates play for NMU and will graduate this spring. Marquette is very nice and NMU has an awesome setup with the Superior Dome. My son has one more year of eligibility because he was a redshirt, I'm hoping he can have a clean year next year and avoid injury.

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I like the "snoughnuts route" but you got it wrong, I take 29 to 53.  Northern Iowa:lmao:you almost made me blow out my stitches on that one.

:lol: I thought that was good work lolz

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My son had a bad year, tore his hamstring the first day of training camp and missed the first 8 weeks, he's frustrated, I just tell him to keep his chin up and concentrate on the education. 2 of my son's high school team mates play for NMU and will graduate this spring. Marquette is very nice and NMU has an awesome setup with the Superior Dome. My son has one more year of eligibility because he was a redshirt, I'm hoping he can have a clean year next year and avoid injury.

that sucks but end of the day he's got to worry about the education more than the sports

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Read her resume, it's what she does for a great living.

I'm very well aware of her resume, like I said, highly doubtful KZ will get Avery out. Brendan Dassey you could certainly make an argument for and they're having a difficult time getting him released.