Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Drug Plan Has the Right Idea

Snake

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

But the bottom line is until we get health care costs under control health insurance costs ( private and public) will continue to skyrocket. 

And we are never going to do that while there is profit as the motivator for the industry. We need to come together as a society and decide that caring for people is something that is worth the cost and we can make it a priority to do right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

And we are never going to do that while there is profit as the motivator for the industry. We need to come together as a society and decide that caring for people is something that is worth the cost and we can make it a priority to do right.

Are you suggesting the federal gvmt takes control of big pharma ? 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No ....I'm suggesting that the government places caps on costs of meds related to the research and development cost of that med and that we bargain for those meds as a whole.....not many small groups. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If we give everyone healthcare no one will want to work...

I'm trying to be amicable and reasonable with Steve here.......GTFO :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Also I would fully support the death penalty for anyone convicted of defrauding the health care system for any amount exceeding 10k dollars

Well that alone would save about 60 billion a yr. Estimated of course.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nope. But health insurance has an incestuous relationship with Corp med. Eliminate health insurance and make medical providers and pharm compete for YOUR business. Health care will get real cheap when it's "cash only"

Shit is everywhere around here. Rural areas as much as urban. I don't get it. Not that great of a high in my opinion.

This fentanyl bullshit coming in, in large quantities is the issue IMO.

Couldnt tell you about the high. I dont do drugs and even rarely resort to taking as much as an advil unless I eeally have to.

Just now, f7ben said:

I like a good oxy buzz but that shit is no good for you. Fuck them pills

Ive had them a few times for injuries. Sometimes would want to sleep for days. Other times awake all night. I prefer to know what direction Im headed with something. And your right, pills aint good.

Ive had them a few times for injuries. Sometimes would want to sleep for days. Other times awake all night. I prefer to know what direction Im headed with something. And your right, pills aint good.

Yah.....I dont do anything aside from coors lights for recreation but I used to be a bit of a junky when I was a kid. Experienced you might say.

I wrecked my back bad and oxy was all that worked for me......fuck that shit. Id rather be healthy than high any day 

Big problem is that once the physical addiction gets you it's not so much about the high but the not feeling sick. Fuck all that shit anyhow....Ibuprofen and Excedrin here.

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Think about how many are on VA and State plans too........we need to just go to a responsible single payer play

On any given night 50K vets sleep on the street and are homeless but the DemonCUNTS want to let in the caravan and set them up with free everything :flush:  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Big problem is that once the physical addiction gets you it's not so much about the high but the not feeling sick. Fuck all that shit anyhow....Ibuprofen and Excedrin here.

You have to really get deep in that shit to end up in withdrawal state......Like months and months of abuse