Check your account email address ×

Panic mode!

Anler

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like every campaign ad running right now, from both sides.  :dunno:

Tens of thousands of people are going to be slaughtered? That's a first for me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like every campaign ad running right now, from both sides.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I've heard a lot of ads recently....not one mentioned mass slaughterings but I'll pay closer attention now!!!!!!😫

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Children will be stolen :killed !!!!

seniors will die!!!!

You will all get cancer and be stripped of healthcare

you will be forced to drink dirty water and die

seniors will die!!!!

That kind of rhetoric has been going on for years but I have never heard an ad say that all the Christians and Pastors were going to be slaughtered. 

I meant the fear momgerimg , but ok. 

Well yeah...the politics of fear is ridiculous and pervasive. 

On a sidenote have you seen/heard any ads for John James....Stabenow is all over the place.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah...the politics of fear is ridiculous and pervasive. 

On a sidenote have you seen heard any ads for John James....Stabenow is all over the place.

He has one ad running with his Dad and that’s it.  I was just thinking the same thing. Stabenow is flooding the air waves.  He really needs to get out more. 

Have you seen the one where  the grown kid is living in basement ? He doesn’t have to work because Stevens is going to get him free shit.  It’s just awful. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He has one ad running with his Dad and that’s it.  I was just thinking the same thing. Stabenow is flooding the air waves.  He really needs to get out more. 

Have you seen the one where  the grown kid is living in basement ? He doesn’t have to work because Stevens is going to get him free shit.  It’s just awful. 

No I haven't...sounds like a great ad! 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

seniors will die!!!!

This is mass killings. 

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Not much difference on the bs from the left. Billery, Pelosi and Schumer have been yacking for days how the right is stealing "our way of life". Too funny coming from them.

Did they claim that people would be slaughtered by the tens of thousands? GOING TO BE SLAUGHTERED if another party takes over. 

32 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is mass killings. 

I like this one where a woman is whisper talking about how sneaky this woman is. quotes from obscure publications flashing across screen.

I keep waiting for the.....  Freedom sledder/ Nazi pig dog :   "SHES A JOOO!!!!!!!  at the end. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Did they claim that people would be slaughtered by the tens of thousands? GOING TO BE SLAUGHTERED if another party takes over. 

Nope, slow death with no healthcare/ Medicare. :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I like this one where a woman is whisper talking about how sneaky this woman is. quotes from obscure publications flashing across screen.

I keep waiting for the.....  Freedom sledder/ Nazi pig dog :   "SHES A JOOO!!!!!!!  at the end. :lol: 

There is negative ad running about a woman that is running for AG that basically calls her a pedo lover...weird.😝

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

It was a bag of fried dicks. Probably got it from the same place you do!

If I get my hands on you, you'll be pullin' a 16" black dick out of your ass, you faggot. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

My wife told me a bunch of folks at work bought tickets to trumps upcoming rally in Chicago for 50 bucks each. Oh they’re not going. They just want the place to look half empty. :lol: 

Fucking retards...

They are fucking idiots who got ripped off not only does it not cost anything they give out way more than venue holds so it guaranfuckingteed to be full :lol: tell your wife her friends are fucking morons