Check your account email address ×

Peak Hilljack Fucktardery

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit... The second installment of “Making a Murderer” is hilarious. It makes WI look fucking retarded. We’d come off looking better if it was 8 episodes of dudes fucking dead deer carcasses. A MUST watch. 

I just finished the second batch on Sunday.  I still can't figure out if he's guilty or not.  There's so many things that don't make sense.  I lean toward thinking that Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych are the real killers.  Definitely seems to be some massive collusion going on as well.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I like Wisconsiners!!!  They remind me of my “Roll Tide” brethren!  Buncha drunken funny fucks that like to have a good time and throw a few rocks while they’re at it!  Yeee hawwww!!!!

:lol:

you have alot in common with those carcass humpers. thats why. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just finished the second batch on Sunday.  I still can't figure out if he's guilty or not.  There's so many things that don't make sense.  I lean toward thinking that Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych are the real killers.  Definitely seems to be some massive collusion going on as well.

It’s just so good. I think Avery did it, the cops knew it, couldn’t prove it, and framed him/helped it along. 

I just love his family. The epitome of central Wisconsin sister fucking zambro types. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s just so good. I think Avery did it, the cops knew it, couldn’t prove it, and framed him/helped it along. 

I just love his family. The epitome of central Wisconsin sister fucking zambro types. 

I don’t care if he actually did it or not.  He’s garbage.  His family is garbage.  His friends and their families are garbage.  This one murder may have finally nailed him but, a lifetime of idiocy is deserving of his conviction.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t care if he actually did it or not.  He’s garbage.  His family is garbage.  His friends and their families are garbage.  This one murder may have finally nailed him but, a lifetime of idiocy is deserving of his conviction.  

I just want to see the Justice System take it right in the dick. The level of incompetence by the WI system is hilarious... Also terrifying.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just want to see the Justice System take it right in the dick. The level of incompetence by the WI system is hilarious... Also terrifying.

Yeah, I see and understand that viewpoint also.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All true but I think he's gonna be rich.  Very rich.:lol:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

they managed to bag your ass didn't they :lol: