Check your account email address ×

Immigrant "caravan" helps the GOP.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Without question the immigration issue is higher on the list of important issues for some American's than others.   I do believe it helped propel the GOP to massive victories in 2016 across the country.  I can't help but think the more the media covers this caravan the more it helps the GOP.   While I'm not willing to change my prediction that the dems will take the house it is going to hurt more than I think they are willing to recognize and adds to the Kavanaugh debacle in closing the gap.  

And of course CNN is playing right into Trump's hands.   Just look at all the articles on this on their homepage.   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Without question the immigration issue is higher on the list of important issues for some American's than others.   I do believe it helped propel the GOP to massive victories in 2016 across the country.  I can't help but think the more the media covers this caravan the more it helps the GOP.   While I'm not willing to change my prediction that the dems will take the house it is going to hurt more than I think they are willing to recognize and adds to the Kavanaugh debacle in closing the gap.  

Was just reading about this. Also reading the part where Dems were caught trying to talk illegals into voting.  This is gonna hurt them...again.  Not sure what they are thinking.  Just  more butt-hurt and "win at any cost" because they dropped any smidgen of integrity and morals at the door years ago.

The house battle will be interesting.  It does look like they may get it back and  of course, history shows that they will.  However, I'm not so sure. They will bring in the masses of disgrunteled, TDS sad sacks for sure but, many R's are planning to counter.  Either way, I don't  see how they can win back the WH in 2020 at this point.  They are scattered with horrid leadership.  Them taking the house back in 2018 (assuming) is probably gonna hurt them as we all know they'll be screaming for impeachment like complete imbeciles.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Maybe. This is a nation of immigrants FYI... 

Sure and we already let in over a million LEGALLY a year.   Nothing wrong with have some controls.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Was just reading about this. Also reading the part where Dems were caught trying to talk illegals into voting.  This is gonna hurt them...again.  Not sure what they are thinking.  Just  more butt-hurt and "win at any cost" because they dropped any smidgen of integrity and morals at the door years ago.

The house battle will be interesting.  It does look like they may get it back and  of course, history shows that they will.  However, I'm not so sure. They will bring in the masses of disgrunteled, TDS sad sacks for sure but, many R's are planning to counter.  Either way, I don't  see how they can win back the WH in 2020 at this point.  They are scattered with horrid leadership.  Them taking the house back in 2018 (assuming) is probably gonna hurt them as we all know they'll be screaming for impeachment like complete imbeciles.

In 2016 the vast majority of the polls had the dems ahead in the generic congressional polls and look what happened.   Today its spread is a bit more but we know how wrong the polls were then.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2016_generic_congressional_vote-5279.html#polls

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure and we already let in over a million LEGALLY a year.   Nothing wrong with have some controls.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Same."

Image result for head in sand

Just sayin. People may not be as anti immigrant as YOU think. Since in fact we are all immigrants... :dunno: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Just sayin. People may not be as anti immigrant as YOU think. Since in fact we are all immigrants... :dunno: 

Didn't know you were.   I'm definitely not.  :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yes, you are! 

:lol:   You would think that.  :lol:  

So just how far back in ones heritage do you we need to go to determine our "country" of origin?   Maybe I'm 1/1024th NA so that makes me not!  :lol2:

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So just how far back in ones heritage do you we need to go to determine our "country" of origin?   Maybe I'm 1/1024th NA so that makes me not!  :lol2:

So when people ask you what nationality you are you tell them "I'm 100% Murican!" ? 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So when people ask you what nationality you are you tell them "I'm 100% Murican!" ? 

Sure.   Nationality has nothing to do with race, ethnicity or Geneology.   Damn man you guys are losing your minds over this shit.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Idiots like NaziPigDog think if you live outside the cradle of civilization you aer an immigrant :guzzle: he is really really dumb  

Just now, Momorider said:

Idiots like NaziPigDog think if you live outside the cradle of civilization you aer an immigrant :guzzle: he is really really dumb  

I guess because I have German DNA I should start feeling guilty about the Holocaust.   You know because I'm part German citizen.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

no he thinks youre a faggot scum bag!!!111

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is another one of your posts where I read it and say to myself, "Another doozie...let the back peddling begin!"  And sure enough....off you went!  :lol: 

Also...I like how the "illegal"part goes missing when referencing 'illegal immigration".  But...meh..

Image result for backpedal gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

And of course CNN is playing right into Trump's hands.   Just look at all the articles on this on their homepage.   :lol:  

It’s #18 on the majority of Americans list.

79A39F9C-D977-45E2-8478-C2CBED8ABAA0.png

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I guess because I have German DNA I should start feeling guilty about the Holocaust.   You know because I'm part German citizen.  :lol:  

Not all Germans supported the Holocaust, there was a large "resistance" movement against the fascist rule.  If you believe you would have been among those anti fascists then I see no reason to feel guilty. 

37 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not all Germans supported the Holocaust, there was a large "resistance" movement against the fascist rule.  If you believe you would have been among those anti fascists then I see no reason to feel guilty. 

Dude I was being sarcastic.   I couldn't possible feel any guilt for something I had NOTHING to do with.....like slavery.