Check your account email address ×

Craig's List Crazy's.

Wanna ride? :lol:

Custom Adult Ride- sit and spin, ALL steel construction, seats 2 people. Operates by towing behind small garden tractor. All safety harnesses and pads. For sale or trade- cash offers only or will trade for mag wheels or hot rod parts- call Freddie @ 
show contact info
or 
show contact info
to discuss.

00p0p_j4Cru354ms8_600x450.jpg

00808_kxOwW49t5EM_600x450.jpghttps://rochester.craigslist.org/bar/5615336506.html

Are you a woman with beautiful feet that loves tattoos an likes not paying for them. If so this is for you. I am a local tattooist with a footfetish. I also like to be kicked in the nuts. That's where you come in. I will give you a free tattoo or so to let me suck your toes kick me in the nuts a few dozen times an possibly a foot job for the clip studio I'm working on developing. If interested drop me a line
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

00808_kxOwW49t5EM_600x450.jpghttps://rochester.craigslist.org/bar/5615336506.html

Are you a woman with beautiful feet that loves tattoos an likes not paying for them. If so this is for you. I am a local tattooist with a footfetish. I also like to be kicked in the nuts. That's where you come in. I will give you a free tattoo or so to let me suck your toes kick me in the nuts a few dozen times an possibly a foot job for the clip studio I'm working on developing. If interested drop me a line

You are kind of a sick fuck :guzzle: 

5 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

What do beautiful feet look like....:lol::boot:a few dozen times ????  ;-0

37 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You got me guessing..though I have seen some ugly ass feet..mine are pretty ugly..wanna see?

Jesus man.

quit PMing pics of your feet!!!

'You weirdo!!!!!

:lol: 

Originally Posted: 2014-03-16 9:43am

print

favorite this post Death Chair

This is the sickest chair in the world!

Up for grabs is the "Death Chair". When dragged behind an ATV, truck, snowmobile, boat, or just freestyle down a steep grade, it is guaranteed to maim, mangle, mutilate, and potentially dismember the rider. 

The chair is surprisingly comfortable despite looking like it should be used as a torture devise. This is the pro model with the short base; however, it is easy to ride due to weight distribution of the extreme layback seat. It even has a custom inscription across the footrest. Just check out the pictures.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's new gig of crushing things with his tank doesn't hold a candle to what the Death Chair can do. Get some mad props from your bros when successfully mastering the chair without dying. The chicks will dig it too. If you get hurt, then you can score the sympathy sex. Yes, you know you want it! You think that Arnie is going to get sympathy sex for crushing bubble wrap with his tank??? NOPE! This thing is so sick; anything you do with it will create instant fame on YouTube. You will go down in history as that guy that rode the Death Chair. 

Be sure to tag your awesome mayhem videos with "Death Chair" so that I and all of your fans can find and subscribe to them. Thanks bro! WooooooHooooooo!

What Do I want for the Death Chair?
While you are at Walgreens getting your tetanus shot, just pick up me a 12 pack of ice-cold Bud Light. If you are too young to buy beer, then let me know what else you have to trade. 

4377558428-1.jpg
image 1image 2image 3image 4

post id: 4377558428

email to friend

best of [?]

Redneck DEATHTRAP! tiff mower

It's your lucky day! you are looking at the "redneck DEATHTRAP". The steerable 3hp McLane tiff mower with a brand new (well, slightly used) bright red hand truck attached as a sled. You'll be the coolest guy in the Wal-Mart parking lot when you pull up in your new ride to pick-up some more PBR. This baby will do a (barely controllable) 20+mph but drives comfortably at 10mph. Bring good shoes because it has no brakes... You also get a beautiful re-purposed brown and white kitchen dinette arm chair (an heirloom from my mother) The seat is adjustable to accommodate the rider's height. If you choose this "deathtrap" you also get the optional seating, catcher basket! $150.00 . HURRY, there's only one.... John Deer cap, not included.

Youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55MK7ppo7E

4411651464-2.jpg
image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7

post id: 4411651464

email to friend

best of [?]

Donald Trump Playboy Magazine - $1000 (Manchester) hide this posting

6021.png6021.png6022.png6022.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
44 Merrick ave

(google map)

March 1990 Donald Trump interview. condition is near perfect.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

street truck (chaffee) hide this posting

image 1 of 5

79 f150 built big block 400 m 2 much 2 list 3 speed manual tranny hydrolic flat bed 3500 firm trade for nice Harley Skidster don't gotta sell just testing the waters
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5616606267

posted: 2016-06-02 6:08pm

updated: 2016-06-08 7:25am

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.