Check your account email address ×

Jamie Davis

32 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I like watching Highway Through Hell ..and remember when he bought that new rotator years ago for what ,3/4 million?  Now hes reverting back to old trucks.  Times are tough ? 

I watch EVERY one of them fukken shows. I hate his parking lot. It's like a junk yard. His place is a mess. 

He should have that whole fukken placed paved. Then he should power wash his entire building. 

His trucks should all be lined up perfectly, and the damaged vehicles should also be lined-up properly. 

I hate that young step-son of his, he's a punk. 

The old guy that retired is an alky and should have been booted years ago. The fat guy is kind of a punk too. 

He had to sell the rotator, bad businessman.

They all think they are doing something great when they make a big tow. BFD, what's so big about that? 

Just like " AMERICAN LOGGERS " when they were up near Millinocket, Maine. Always saying what big men they were because they were logging. I forget their name...Benoit, or Ducharme or something like that.

LMAO! Give me a fukken break!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I like watching Highway Through Hell ..and remember when he bought that new rotator years ago for what ,3/4 million?  Now hes reverting back to old trucks.  Times are tough ? 

I haven't seen any of the new episodes but maybe things are tough...maybe the competition is stiffer these days.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Hes still got a rotator...just not tjat fancy one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The Pelletiers............Millinocket, MAine. They are big into truck and trailer manufacturing, sales, service.

The restaurant is for sale. 

restaurants been closed for awhile and has not sold,  3 or so years.  we parked our sleds in the empty parking lot and went to the schoodic for lunch last winter.  

one of them from the trailer shop was in break service in bangor today when i was there. i asked one of them a couple years ago about being on tv. he hated it said someone was always in the way and always trying to stage something for more drama .

Just now, Woodtick said:

This company is local to me.  Their show didn’t last long.  I heard the owners didn’t want to do it anymore?https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596248/

I caught a couple of those...was pretty good.

i watch that stupid show. i know the area, grew up down in the area and have travelled both the coke and canyon hiways whenever i go to the okanogan or hongcouver. as far as realism i fucking guffaw. it is scripted to a certain extent. remember a few years back and one of his fancy rigs was down for a couple days waiting for a part. it was a fucking gasket and any high school mechanics student would have made one up in no time flat. still way more unscripted and realistic than those retarded mining shows though. 

52 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Those big, burly, hairy, sweaty men just do something for you don't they?

Ahhhh no, I just like the Alaska/Yukon wilderness.

Sweaty men?   OMG!!! YOU REALLY ARE GAY, AREN'T YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                    

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

God, I miss those fukken shows. Axe Men, American Loggers, Swamp Loggers. 

Yukon Men, ALL the Alaska shows. Wow, do I like them. 

bobie godson swamp loggers has a youtube channel. it just started a few months ago

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you know he'd like to gargle their balls hoping they would pay him more than his normal $20 

If I ever find you, you'll be gargling your teeth, FUDGEPACKER.            

30 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

bobie godson swamp loggers has a youtube channel. it just started a few months ago

Now there is a show I liked...Bobby always seemed like a hard ass worker and he always found a way to adapt, overcome and improvise.

• Like 2