Check your account email address ×

Face to face

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That was pretty cool.  Conor definitely knows how to play head games.   Definitely a tough fight to call. I hope its as good as it should be. 

Waterson/Herrig should be a good fight too. Felice has an incredible body. But so does Michelle. 

The heavyweights should be a good fight. Ive never seen Volkov fight but he is big and seems to be confident. Lewis is a straight up animal and should make short work of the Russian. 

Ferguson/Petis may be a good as well. We will see if Petis has anything left. 

Gonna be a fun night. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit Conor is straight up crazy. This is how he gets into the head of his opponent. Go after anything and everything that surrounds his prey. Wowza. 

I heard that on Dan Lebetard yesterday and was laughing my ass off.😆😆😆😆

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard that on Dan Lebetard yesterday and was laughing my ass off.😆😆😆😆

I threw $100 on Khabib last night but after seeing those two clips I may have to retink my strategy. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit Conor is straight up crazy. This is how he gets into the head of his opponent. Go after anything and everything that surrounds his prey. Wowza. 

He's the best hype man in the biz right now. That's why he is rich. 

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I threw $100 on Khabib last night but after seeing those two clips I may have to retink my strategy. 

Ive been watching both their most recent fights this morning.

Conners only shot imo is like what he did to Aldo.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive been watching both their most recent fights this morning.

Conners only shot imo is like what he did to Aldo.

Conor has a shot if he can keep this a stand up fight. Otherwise he is toast. 

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good lord.  I'm just glad the narrator could speak so clearly with McGregor's mushroom deeply lodged in his mouth.  I didn't see that shit at all.  I saw Kahbib prepared to tear him down in a second and making sure he had room to get a grab. It all makes for good WWE stuff though.

I sorta hope McGregor takes an asshanding in his big suck but I'm also not a fan of grapplers so.....I'm kinda hoping for McGregor also.  It should be a good fight but if McGregor finds himself wrapped up on canvas....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good lord.  I'm just glad the narrator could speak so clearly with McGregor's mushroom deeply lodged in his mouth.  I didn't see that shit at all.  I saw Kahbib prepared to tear him down in a second and making sure he had room to get a grab. It all makes for good WWE stuff though.

I sorta hope McGregor takes an asshanding in his big suck but I'm also not a fan of grapplers so.....I'm kinda hoping for McGregor also.  It should be a good fight but if McGregor finds himself wrapped up on canvas....

You obviously don't follow the sport.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You obviously don't follow the sport.  

Not anymore.  Just bored right now.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lack of knowledge has never stopped Zderpski from bloviating. 😂

But there is zero doubt I know more than this silly bloke.    :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I appreciated grappling. Jujitsu is the king of fighting techniques. It’s the only discipline that is a must have in MMA. Without it you’ll sleep and go home. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I appreciated grappling. Jujitsu is the king of fighting techniques. It’s the only discipline that is a must have in MMA. Without it you’ll sleep and go home. 

Not true at all.