Check your account email address ×

Remember when?

f7ben

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

Lol, is that the one he sold snodummy?.

Yes it is....rode it about 1500 miles after I took it back from him and then that pic happened. 

That was the bone stock 1200 that laid waste to everyone on the fsce benstock ride!!!!1

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes it is....rode it about 1500 miles after I took it back from him and then that pic happened. 

That was the bone stock 1200 that laid waste to everyone on the fsce benstock ride!!!!1

Lol, somehow I missed this thread. I'm just reading it now.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only thing of yours that was the fasted and wasted everyone was to hit a culvert, fasted to drive into a curb, fastest to part out a perfectly fine car, fastest to the bottom of the lake, fasted to be a gullible no mind lying FUCK :finger2:

Edited by Momorider
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

No it was Ajak. He was bragging about banging hos he met online. Dude in the office is doing that right now so he may have been telling the truth. He acted like a CIA dude or something and actually said his hands were registered lethal weapons. :lol: 

i met Ajak he was real

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on...dude sounded like he was banging some serious snatch! :quaqmire:

Stupid fuck probably went and got married again and isn't getting any now... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Who was that other dude who said he was from Minnesota and his hands were registered lethal weapons? He finally fessed up tho.. 

Momentum1 it was the edge 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

We determined that about 8 hours ago but thanks. 

Kev was sucking 144 dicks when we determined that!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

source.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He was a split personality. The Edge seemed fairly normal but momentum 1 was a nosey fuck that dug into peoples personal space. He facebook stalked people and used google maps street view to learn more about them. One day he got those two personas  mixed up and BAM, He got busted. 

Dude was pretty weird. More so than almost anyone here. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He was a split personality. The Edge seemed fairly normal but momentum 1 was a nosey fuck that dug into peoples personal space. He facebook stalked people and used google maps street view to learn more about them. One day he got those two personas  mixed up and BAM, He got busted. 

Dude was pretty weird. More so than almost anyone here. 

Rob outed him

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

just like he outed lonely old momo for using his dupes to vote for early morning hour likes/dislikes

Yup.....Rob would let the dupes go unless you started being a pain in the ass with them. momo was fucking up the site and the edge dude was using his dupe to get personal with people. Rob wasnt having either