Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing as we see it.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ask about her social media profile/footprint and why it was deleted.   Its absolutely relevant with how people lay our their political opinions on it.

Ask about her articles that she was paid for on that abortion pill.   Its absolutely relevant given the circumstances.

Try to jog her memory more on the location and date or her lack of knowledge on it.

Ask more about who drove her home and took her to the party.

Too much on the dems motivation and not on her potential motivation.  

I didn't expect both gloves taken off and pressure her but I expected one to be.  Hell they weren't even tugged a little.  

Faux Noise/Dumper playbook.  Fuck you’re pathetic :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Faux Noise/Dumper playbook.  Fuck you’re pathetic :lmao: 

"I can't remember what day my Grandma's funeral was but let me look at my lawyer to see if that's ok to say."   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ask about her social media profile/footprint and why it was deleted.   Its absolutely relevant with how people lay our their political opinions on it.

Ask about her articles that she was paid for on that abortion pill.   Its absolutely relevant given the circumstances.

Try to jog her memory more on the location and date or her lack of knowledge on it.

I didn't expect both gloves taken off and pressure her but I expected one to be.  Hell they weren't even tugged a little.  

There was no way they were going to hard on her. Each Republican Senator wants keep his seat.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"I can't remember what day my Grandma's funeral was but let me look at my lawyer to see if that's ok to say."   :lol:  

Even Dumps 🤡 Posse admits the testimony does not bode well for BK......but you’re still digging :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing problematic with a “progressive” saying that at all... 

Kavanaugh is done. 

I saw parts of the hearing, Grassley seemed heavy handed in what I did see.

So you think Kavanaugh is done, what makes you think that?

Watched some of the judge. Watched some of Ford. There’s simply no winners in this. I feel for her and I feel for the judge’s family. It’s really a sad time. The behavior of both dems and republicans has been nauseating. Fuck. I’m so glad that I voted for Johnson. 

2 hours ago, oleroule said:

beach friends give the best advice and she can hear footsteps, but not talking, when there is very loud music playing.

If the people talking are 30 feet away with a floor/ceiling in between and the stairs are 12 feet away with no barriers in between.......think McFly, think.

Lifetime of public service, high profile public service, 6 FBI background checks and NEVER one allegation of inappropriate behavior until the night before a committee vote.   Let that sink in.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

All good questions but hard to do with the alotted time imo

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Watched some of the judge. Watched some of Ford. There’s simply no winners in this. I feel for her and I feel for the judge’s family. It’s really a sad time. The behavior of both dems and republicans has been nauseating. Fuck. I’m so glad that I voted for Johnson. 

Whether this happened or not it destroyed him.    I don't think there is any debating that.  

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant feel the slightest bit of empathy for someone who wants to destroy my right to privacy. Fuck Brett Kavanaugh....I hope hes stabbed on the way out of the building today.

What are you hiding in your basement?

She is being WAY tougher on him than she was on her.   Pre asking questions the dems will still ask. 

Edited by Highmark