Check your account email address ×

NH property owner kills 3 cubs going after honey

ckf

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You sold it?

yes, it was a POS.  belt blew in cochrane, the sled didnt have the tool in it to take the belt off so i had to improvise in -30c and the starter stopped working.  it was also the hardest on gas in the group of sleds.. 

in less than 1k miles on the odo

Edited by Kev144

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

yes, it was a POS.  belt blew in cochrane, the sled didnt have the tool in it to take the belt off so i had to improvise in -30c and the starter stopped working.  it was also the hardest on gas in the group of sleds.. 

Crazy.

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Who the fuck buys a sled without the tool kit?  You should have demanded your money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Cat has made some great sleds over the years, and made me a huge fan. Unfortunately the PC isn’t one of them. Until they come out with something new I’ll be riding skidoo.

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

well i remedied the situation myself :lol: 

How on earth did you do that?  I didn't  think that was possible.  i mean, without the tool kit....all is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Cat has made some great sleds over the years, and made me a huge fan. Unfortunately the PC isn’t one of them. Until they come out with something new I’ll be riding skidoo.

I love my PC.  Loved the last on too.  Loved my doo before it also.  I could ride either but, the PC itches me right where I scratch.  MY GROIN AREA!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Found tough guy Zambo in da woods.:lol:

691ADBEC-AC82-441F-B0EB-0D3238218D02.gif

I don't own a revolver.  And that pumpkin would have face on it!  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Zambo needs to hire security for his Phaggit ass bird feeders. :lol::lol:

02B1C92E-972C-439B-A100-C81DD1ABE242.gif

That's weird!  My wife would have a fucking fit!!!!!!!!  "GET YOUR GUN!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

did it feel good to lie to strangers? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's my old mans story.  Verified by his teammates that watched it.  Now, the "jumping 20 feet to the first branch" part was exagerated for fun.

Just  enjoy the story.  Or, is  it that you can't?  Poor guy.  Polaris guys have a really bad sense of humor....along with poor purchasing choices.  :lol: 

Hey, can't we all just get along?????   :dunno::dunno:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've only been to Culver's a few times but I love the joint! 😜

A butter burger and cement mixer will put me humming and singing along to my iPod the whole way home.  FTR, I didn't enjoy either after my crash.  I decided not to eat and just limp home.  I regret that decision.  I should  have eaten anyway.  There were some that witnessed that show that wanted my autograph!!!   :lol:

• Haha 2