Check your account email address ×

I have a question for the site democrats

jtssrx

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump was vetted harder than any potus candidate in our history.   The RNC, 15 opposing candidates, the DNC, the clinton machine, the fbi, the rest of the IC and yet NOTHING but the unverified dossier.   As I've stated they need to stop him ASAP, before he nominates 2 sc justices and 100's of lower court judges.  Common sense screams if they had anything it would have leaked. 

Lmfao....no he was not. If he released his taxes he would never have been elected.

And yeah...the entire family is going to jail.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao....no he was not. If he released his taxes he would never have been elected.

And yeah...the entire family is going to jail.

Just be quiet.  How long ago was it that you lost any dignity.  Childhood?  Removed at birth?  Never passed down from your parents?  Yeah...last one.  Has to be.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just be quiet.  How long ago was it that you lost any dignity.  Childhood?  Removed at birth?  Never passed down from your parents?  Yeah...last one.  Has to be.

Listen you ignorant idiot troll. My reply was not to you. Just shut the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor retard, MC.  Boo hoo.

I couldn't imagine.  Seriously.  

You simply cannot stick to the thread topic and you’re an asshole to the tenth degree. Go back to HCS kindergarten where your status gives you a drunk with power boner.

You simply cannot stick to the thread topic and you’re an asshole to the tenth degree. Go back to HCS kindergarten where your status gives you a drunk with power boner.

:lol:

Dude...you are seriously a "simple".   Like none I've never seen on any forum site before.  I mean...brainless squid.  Do you make inky in your diapers?  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude...you are seruously a "simple".   Like none I've never seen on any forum site before.  I mean...brainless squid.  Do you make inky in your diapers?  :lol:

Yeah cause this site is not moderated by man children such as yourself.

Again the topic asked democrats a question....you appear and of all the responses choose to insult my response.

Your a total asshole. Fuck off.

Again the topic asked democrats a question....you appear and of all the responses choose to insult my response.

So stupid.

Your responses are the most insulting to me....dumb hurts my eyes.

And...I thought you were an "Independant"?  Ooops!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are you really letting him get to you?

Good!  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Stupid is following me around like a sad puppy.

Sometimes the "stupid" is hard to shake when there isn't an alternative.

Now see, the smarter members got this insult at your expense.  You don't understand it.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not much fun in that though.  It's like ignoring the doofus that walks around with a "kick me" sign on his back.  No fucking whey!!!!!!!!

Hes irritated ...that youre irritating him...when hes trying to be irritating.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Hes irritated ...that youre irritating him...when hes trying to be irritating.

Yeah...never could understand that.  People who come into forums for no other reason (or ability) to do nothing but spread their bitter sadness, get really upset when they are trolled right back.  Beats me.  I guess the moral of the story is, if you don't want to get treated like a peice of shit...don't act like one.  Crazy times we live in!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...never could understand that.  People who come into forums for no other reason (or ability) to do nothing but spread their bitter sadness, get really upset when they are trolled right back.  Beats me.  I guess the moral of the story is, if you don't want to get treated like a peice of shit...don't act like one.  Crazy times we live in!

The funniest is playing the super troll role...and then reporting posts. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...after repeatedly calling members that report posts "thin skinned pussies"..over...and over....and over....and over again.  :lol:

If it wasn't true...it would be hard to believe.