Check your account email address ×

What If He Was A Male Teacher...SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Teacher in my school fucked on of her students then got him and his friends to kill her husband

Ahh Pamela smart. She looked pretty good at the time. Now she looks just like she is. Some bitch that has been doing time for 25 yrs.

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He would’ve got 10 plus years and had been labeled a pedo!! Total double standard when women fuck these young boys

When  I was doing my student teaching there was some cute girls in some of the classes and I remember my supervising teacher was hinting around  that I should go after this one particular student....granted she was 18 and I was only 22 but it just seemed weird  and a little unethical to me. :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When  I was doing my student teaching there was some cute girls in some of the classes and I remember my supervising teacher was hinting around  that I should go after this one particular student....granted she was 18 and I was only 22 but it just seemed weird  and a little unethical to me. :lol:

Did you hit it?? Lol

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Believe me I thought about it......

I have a buddy that had the same opportunities. He was a young teacher like 22 but he acted on it. He nailed a bunch of 18 year old seniors. Good looking dude he pulled more ass then a toilet seat. I told him he was crazy. Never got caught and they were legal but I’d never do it 

22 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Teacher in my school fucked on of her students then got him and his friends to kill her husband

didn't the killing happen in their vacation home in NY, seems we had a similar incident here thought they were from out of state

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lol very weird... Was he younger too, or an old creeper trying to get you to slay some young pooninany to live vicariously through you? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol very weird... Was he younger too, or an old creeper trying to get you to slay some young pooninany to live vicariously through you? 

I think this....he was a very well respected teacher in the area as well....it made me feel skeevy. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think this....he was a very well respected teacher in the area as well....it made me feel skeevy. :lol:

Weird. I’m only 28 and the idea of hooking up with an 18 year old is disgusting to me. I have a hard line at 22 and older. Just seems off going after someone that young. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weird. I’m only 28 and the idea of hooking up with an 18 year old is disgusting to me. I have a hard line at 22 and older. Just seems off going after someone that young. 

Well I was 22 at the time but still.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

then the kid prob would not have let him suck his cock .

take her teaching licence put her on the list so she has to let the neighbors know she is a good little  guzzler   give her 10 yrs suspended probation with a few hundred community service  hours in a sex abuse clinic or home or what ever