Check your account email address ×

Seems the UK values freedom far more than the US

f7ben

Sure Bhen. Go to England and TALK like you do here. Show us how England has more freedom than us.

Oh, don't take a knife or a gun, them's illegal.

41350812_10155784043778097_7076793368528

HATE HURTS: Report it and put a stop to it

Hate can be any incident or crime, motivated by prejudice or hostility (or perceived to be so) against a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, transgender identity or disability. It includes:

- A criminal offence where the law is broken is a hate crime
- An incident that is not criminal offences is a hate incidents

'Hate' can cause a range of emotional responses, including fear, anger and shock. People experience mental and physical well-being issues such as problems sleeping, depression, anxiety and paranoia. Hate hurts and no-one should have to tolerate it.

Call 101 or in an emergency call 999.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/5-countries-with-strict-gun-control-laws.html

4. Canada

Federal gun restrictions in Canada indicate that a potential firearm owner is able to obtain a license, but only after completing a background check as well as a safety course. Firearms are divided into three groups: restricted, non-restricted, and prohibited. Restricted firearms include certain types of handguns and long guns which require stricter requirements when compared to non-restricted. Non-restricted firearms include shotguns and sporting rifles which are commonly used for hunting. Prohibited firearms include automatics and other military arms which should not be possessed by civilians. Canada has a 3.5 per 100,000 population firearm-related homicide rate. In 2012, the country recorded 172 homicides related to firearms.

3. United Kingdom

Through a series of amendments in the 20th century, the UK government has managed to restrict the ownership of all automatic firearms as well as the majority of self-loading firearms. The Firearms (Amendment) Act 1988 was enacted in the wake of the Hungerford Massacre which left 16 people dead and 15 others injured. To own a gun, a UK civilian must obtain a shotgun certificate or a firearm certificate from the police. One must also fulfill a series of stringent criteria to acquire either one of the certificates. The 1997 massacre at a school in Dunblane led to the banning of most handguns. Only 8% of the total criminal homicides in the UK are committed using a firearm of any kind.

2. Australia

In 1996, a mass shooting took place in Port Arthur, Tasmania which left 35 people dead and 23 others wounded. The perpetrator, Martin Bryant, used a semi-automatic rifle to commit the deadliest mass shooting in the country’s history. The Australian Conservative government responded by introducing several gun control laws. Pump action shotguns and high capacity semi-automatic rifles holding more than five rounds were restricted. About 650,000 assault weapons that had been in the hands of the public were taken back by the government. To be a gun owner in Australia, one must obtain a Firearms License from State Governments which must be renewed every year or after every five years. A potential gun owner must cite a genuine reason such as target shooting or hunting. Stricter gun control laws in Australia have translated to declining gun-homicide rates.

1. Japan

Japan has some of the world’s most restrictive gun laws, which were enacted after World War II. Almost no residents in Japan own guns. The few guns that are allowed include shotguns and guns used for competitions, research, or in industries. To own a gun there is a lengthy process of background checks, drug and mental tests, as well as formal instruction. Advocates for gun control often quote Japan’s low gun-homicide rates, which is one in 10 million, as one of the lowest in the world. The few civilians that manage to own guns are required to tell authorities how the weapon will be used and how ammunition is stored. The Japanese National Police Agency strictly regulates gun licensing.

• USA Contributing Member

As long as everyone buys everything off the internet or uses a credit card at the store the government will easily be able to figure out what you have going on.  I always wonder when it will get to the point when healthcare starts calling people to let then know their rates were going up because of all the cigarette and booze purchases. 

14 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

As long as everyone buys everything off the internet or uses a credit card at the store the government will easily be able to figure out what you have going on.  I always wonder when it will get to the point when healthcare starts calling people to let then know their rates were going up because of all the cigarette and booze purchases. 

Our private industry is far more effective at tracking and surveilling citizens.  It's done every single minute of every single day.  All the govenment has to do is step in and take what they have and dig a bit deeper.  This is no secret.  We are all being watched and recorded all day long even if passively.  I don't give a fuck....and can't do shit about it anyway.  Our government lies to all of us about it and always has and always will.

What's absolutely hilarious to me is this...on so many fucking levels:

Image result for surveillance meme hey google

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Our private industry is far more effective at tracking and surveilling citizens.  It's done every single minute of every single day.  All the govenment has to do is step in and take what they have and dig a bit deeper.  This is no secret.  We are all being watched and recorded all day long even if passively.  I don't give a fuck....and can't do shit about it anyway.  Our government lies to all of us about it and always has and always will.

What's absolutely hilarious to me is this...on so many fucking levels:

Image result for surveillance meme hey google

The government has no right to strong arm 3rd parties ,whom I consent to collect my info....into handing it over. It's as clear a case of violation if my constitutional rights as it gets. 

Speak out against it you fucking retarded faggot ass moron

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The government has no right to strong arm 3rd parties ,whom I consent to collect my info....into handing it over. It's as clear a case of violation if my constitutional rights as it gets. 

Speak out against it you fucking retarded faggot ass moron

My bad...did I sound like an advocate for it?  I'm just fairly "woke" as to what DC does.  All we can do is keep them in check.  Obama's fuckery clearly showed they really didn't feel they needed to try to hide it much anymore.  That's where it gets scary....when DC can get half our nation to defend their fuckery, well...they can kinda do what they want.

Your "slittin' throats" is a fine idea....but we gotta start with the proper DC pawns first..you know, the "selfie seekers".  I think we'd all be surprised how quickly our elected "servants" shape up.

Now..gotta go poke my eye out for using the term "woke".  I know @xtralettucetomatoe580 got a boner about it tho....

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My bad...did I sound like an advocate for it?  I'm just fairly "woke" as to what DC does.  All we can do is keep them in check.  Obama's fuckery clearly showed they really didn't feel they needed to try to hide it much anymore.  That's where it gets scary....when DC can get half our nation to defend their fuckery, well...they can kinda do what they want.

Your "slittin' throats" is a fine idea....but we gotta start with the proper DC pawns first..you know, the "selfie seekers".  I think we'd all be surprised how quickly our elected "servants" shape up.

Now..gotta go poke my eye out for using the term "woke".  I know @xtralettucetomatoe580 got a boner about it tho....

:lmao:

You do sound fairly apologetic when it comes to the 4th amendment violations. It's the most serious issue we face as a republic and there is no room for anything other than the most serious admonishment of these actions.

Just now, f7ben said:

You do sound fairly apologetic when it comes to the 4th amendment violations. It's the most serious issue we face as a republic and there is no room for anything other than the most serious admonishment of these actions.

I am concerned about all the Constitutional rights, except the 19th...I mean, let's get real here.  Emotions don't make for good decision making.  :lmao:

The 2nd is the most important to me.  It allows for all the rest to be enforced should it come to it.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I am concerned about all the Constitutional rights, except the 19th...I mean, let's get real here.  Emotions don't make for good decision making.  :lmao:

The 2nd is the most important to me.  It allows for all the rest to be enforced should it come to it.  

I disagree....without the 4th the 2nd is useless. When they have all the data and the ability to manipulate it removal of the 4th will be easily completed without ever firing a shot

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I disagree....without the 4th the 2nd is useless. When they have all the data and the ability to manipulate it removal of the 4th will be easily completed without ever firing a shot

Not sure I understand.  You mean the 2nd will be easily removed?

See, to me, no matter what happens, guns are plentiful and tangible.  DC can't forcebly erase their existance or usage through legislation with a non-compliant citizeny no matter how they manipulate the information they gather in their little spy games.  Somebody has to actually disarm the citizens and collect these "boom sticks".  They don't have the means and LEO and Military personnel are typically patriots so, they won't work in their favor either.  Hint: when Obama started purging the top officers in the military...we started having a real problem.  When the media turned their eye about it....we had a real fucking problem.  Fortunately, like most of Obama's plans...fail.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure I understand.  You mean the 2nd will be easily removed?

See, to me, no matter what happens, guns are plentiful and tangible.  DC can't forcebly erase their existance or usage through legislation with a non-compliant citizeny no matter how they manipulate the information they gather in their little spy games.  Somebody has to actually disarm the citizens and collect these "boom sticks".  They don't have the means and LEO and Military personel are typically patriots so, they won't work in their favor either.  Hint: when Obama started purging the top officers in the military...we started having a real problem.  When the media turned their eye about it....we had a real fucking problem.  Fortunately, like most of Obama's plans...fail.

Yes ...sorry. meant 2nd

LEO and Military personal are Patriots 

LMMFAO

Bootlicking faggot ass plastic patriot Leo's and soldiers are the first in line to violate someone's rights.

Sweet fuck how dumb do you have to be to even type that shit

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LEO and Military personal are Patriots 

LMMFAO

Bootlicking faggot ass plastic patriot Leo's and soldiers are the first in line to violate someone's rights.

Sweet fuck how dumb do you have to be to even type that shit

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you say 'come and take it' and support the very people who will do so if ordered to...

37238791_1841995195862401_6306152686597177344_n.jpg

Both of you two are clueless retards when it comes to this shit.  Just be quiet and go break a window somewhere.

• Like 1

Fucking Derpbroski owned again. Dumb as a fucking stump

Jdjdudbdirjfngnfisbshdjfngnfjfjdjdndnfnfnfnfnfnfndnxnxjfnfnfnfnfnxndndnfnfnfn

O BBN JDJDOABAMA OBAMA LIBERALS DERP DERP DERO DERP

JRNFKFKTKEHSHFJFKFNFNFJFKFNFNFNFNFNFNFJSISKKEKFKGKVJFJDJDNTJFJ

Edited by f7ben