Check your account email address ×

The anti-Trump backlash is gathering force. These new polls confirm it.

I watched about 5 minutes of Hannity last night and he was begging people to vote fearing that the dems have a good chance and taking over the house and Senate. And they will impeach Trump. Lots of fear mongering going on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I watched about 5 minutes of Hannity last night and he was begging people to vote fearing that the dems have a good chance and taking over the house and Senate. And they will impeach Trump. Lots of fear mongering going on. 

Whats the matter , ya didn't have anything better to do? Like kick a wall barefoot.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Whats the matter , ya didn't have anything better to do? Like kick a wall barefoot.

I was in the middle of something and flipping thru the channels. Not a lot on Tv that i like between 7-8pm. I stop on fox from time to time to see what they are ragging about. I do the same with CNN and MSNBC. Although MSNBC is really super beta and I really cant stand it. 

21 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I cant watch one minute of Hannity.. hes off the deep end always

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I watched 5. Hannity is a smart guy, he knows how to get people riled up. 

maybe so but hes to much to the right for me.. everything every night is a "crisis' fuckin drama queen

It would not shock me to see a republican majority being held. lazy voters being told daily it is a lock for dems will stay home, the other side being told they are going to lose their president if they lose the house, well they may get off their collective asses and vote in droves. If the dems lose both houses they might as well just shut the fuck up and go home.

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

maybe so but hes to much to the right for me.. everything every night is a "crisis' fuckin drama queen

That's his job. As long as you look at it as fodder for emotional retards it won't bother you as much. Same with cnn and the others. Fucking Cuomo was on a tear last night too. This election has them all bleeding out their cunts. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's his job. As long as you look at it as fodder for emotional retards it won't bother you as much. Same with cnn and the others. Fucking Cuomo was on a tear last night too. This election has them all bleeding out their cunts. 

I just laugh and tell my wife hes a loon... boy does she get pissed lmao

Ive just had enough of all of it.. more than 2 years of this shit day in and day out has turned me right off. Id rather go work on my NOVA

• Like 1

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I just laugh and tell my wife hes a loon... boy does she get pissed lmao

Ive just had enough of all of it.. more than 2 years of this shit day in and day out has turned me right off. Id rather go work on my NOVA

Yeah its pretty bad.