Check your account email address ×

How the president begins the most solemn day on the American calendar

Mainecat

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The issue is the reaction of Dump or anyone like him who did not serve.  He pussed out and now acts like a military guru.  That’s my issue.  If he pussed out and had some humility and willingness to consult others......that’s palatable.  Instead - he knows more than the generals.  Not to mention all the Mouthbreathers like your buddies MNMomo, JT, Angry Janitor, am others who are literally balls deep in Dumps a Rump 👍

You're such a cowardly fucking idiot.  Just be quiet and go love on your Obama blow up doll.  The one with the penis.  Either one.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The issue is the reaction of Dump or anyone like him who did not serve.  He pussed out and now acts like a military guru.  That’s my issue.  If he pussed out and had some humility and willingness to consult others......that’s palatable.  Instead - he knows more than the generals.  Not to mention all the Mouthbreathers like your buddies MNMomo, JT, Angry Janitor, and others who are literally balls deep in Dumps a Rump 👍

Fine, and I agree with you on that. Unfortunately you aren’t reading what I’m writing. This is about MC and him calling Trump a pussy for not serving in the same war he could have served in and chose not to. Now I get you have to protect your boy, but you know I’m right. Let me reiterate. Trump is a pussy for saying he knows better than his generals when he never served. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The issue is the reaction of Dump or anyone like him who did not serve.  He pussed out and now acts like a military guru.  That’s my issue.  If he pussed out and had some humility and willingness to consult others......that’s palatable.  Instead - he knows more than the generals.  Not to mention all the Mouthbreathers like your buddies MNMomo, JT, Angry Janitor, and others who are literally balls deep in Dumps a Rump 👍

Lol and JT/Angry Janitor... Have you seen how mean I am to them?! I spent half of last week calling JT a ritard and AMG “Micro penis”... They ain’t my boyz. I’ll claim MNSchmegmo. He cracks me up. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah? You’re 62. 18 in 1974. Vietnam ended in what year old timer? So, you want to talk shit about someone not serving in Nam when you cold have means you are the dumbest piece of shit ever. Next...

The military doesn’t accept people who have under an 85 IQ

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  These MC beatdowns are literally getting harder to watch.  I just grimace at the embarrassment he should be feeling.  Then, I realize he isn't feeling it because he's so stupid...then I go back to laughter.  :lol:

you to .

he can't help it. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How about you bend over and touch your toes, so I can show you where the wild goose goes.

Sorry, I only pitch.  But I’ll blow on the back of your neck if you like.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You go girl :bc:

Image result for trump fist pump

I love that you are so easily guthooked.  I’ve always kinda liked that about you.  You should own a Polaris.  :lol:

:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How about you bend over and touch your toes, so I can show you where the wild goose goes.

He can probably do it if he’s wearing his new platform sneakers :lmao: 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Here it is the anniversary of 911 and a hurricane bearing down on the east coast and where’s our president? Sitting in his bed tweeting like a adolescent, his only concern is himself and nothing else. He could care less about Americans and our country.

So you idiots keep supporting a lying, 5 time business loser, adulterer, child kidnapping, no nothing idiot in the White House.

YOUR SUPPORT OF TRUMP SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED HUGE.

Every time they call you a pant shitter it’s code for “stop telling the truth about the President. “

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should be kneeling right now.  

:lol:

Coward.

Looks like you’re the one handing out handies to Extra in a lame attempt to kiss ass :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, I only pitch.  But I’ll blow on the back of your neck if you like.

I love that you are so easily guthooked.  I’ve always kinda liked that about you.  You should own a Polaris.  :lol:

:

His speech was actually quite good and it was a miracle he stuck to the teleprompter, it's too bad he just couldn't stop himself from acting like a retard the rest of the day especially on a day like today that should be about solemn remembrance.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Looks like you’re the one handing out handies to Extra in a lame attempt to kiss ass :lol:  

I like him.  I don’t like you.  Nobody likes you except RevBetaCuck...and nobody likes him either.  This is like when the internet reflects real life for you two awkward dorky whiners.

Wait....where is Revy?  

31B625F4-121F-4232-A752-A3EECB6A42DF.gif

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

His speech was actually quite good and it was a miracle he stuck to the teleprompter, it's too bad he just couldn't stop himself from acting like a retard the rest of the day especially on a day like today that should be about solemn remembrance.

Yeah.  Teleprompters are the key....especially for him.  Obama showed us all that half witted speakera can do well just reading a script.

All day in “solemn remembrance”? Nobody believes that.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like him.  I don’t like you.  Nobody likes you except RevBetaCuck...and nobody likes him either.  This is like when the internet reflects real life for you two awkward dorky whiners.

Wait....where is Revy?  

31B625F4-121F-4232-A752-A3EECB6A42DF.gif

I’m devastated :lmao: 

Im sure Extra feels special and proud :lol:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m devastated :lmao: 

Im sure Extra feels special and proud :lol:  

I know you are, but you’ve been that way since you started taking dodgeballs to the face in the 2nd grade.

And he should feel proud that he is liked for bringing knowledge, wit, intelligence, fun and humor to a forum.  You know, the things you’ve NEVER been able to bring to one.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know you are, but you’ve been that way since you started taking dodgeballs to the face in the 2nd grade.

And he should feel proud that he is liked for bringing knowledge, wit, intelligence, fun and humor to a forum.  You know, the things you’ve NEVER been able to bring to one.

:lmao: Poor @xtralettucetomatoe580 MNMomo has a man crush on you :lmao: 

The projections are awesome.....no fucking clue bro.....none :lol: