Check your account email address ×

So Bears vs Packers tonight fellas

Rigid1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha...that is priceless coming from the guy who has never been right about anything here since day one! :lol:

how can anyone honestly cheer for the eagles? I've been to three games there and they are by far the most miserable fans I've ever encountered. Actually the most unfriendly city I've ever been to by a mile TBH. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, hayward said:

I forget who was in the booth last years superbowl but holy anti-eagles.  It was disgusting to listen to at the time, but when the pats got beat, boy did it feel good.  Almost as good as Hilliary getting what she had coming to her.  Almost.:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the same two clowns....

Speaking of two clowns......

Just now, frenchy said:

how can anyone honestly cheer for the eagles? I've been to three games there and they are by far the most miserable fans I've ever encountered. Actually the most unfriendly city I've ever been to by a mile TBH. 

:lol:

they're a little happier this season...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:goodpost:

Never had the opportunity to go to a game, but honestly I deal with people on a daily basis from Jersey, New York, and Philly and I can tell you the philly people, fucked up as they may very well be, don't come close to the wack jobs coming out of the other two cess pools.

• Thanks 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/the700level/eagles-fans-named-most-hated-nfl-obviously

Eagles fans named the most hated in the NFL, obviously

eagles-fans1-e1379655866143.jpg?itok=P64

Philadelphia sports fans are a self-loathing bunch. We can't stand ourselves half of the time, so it's no surprise the rest of the world hates us. Now Sports Illustrated has given as a crown.

According to an article on SI focusing on the villains of the league, Eagles fans are the most hated fanbase in the entire NFL, somehow even besting the very hated Dallas Cowboys fanbase.

Here's how they describe the cheesesteak-eaters in Philly:

It all started in December 1968, when those disenchanted fans of the Eagles sitting at Franklin Field decided that the best way to unleash their invective was to hurl snowballs at Frank Olivo, a 19-year-old man who stepped onto the field in a Santa Claus suit. The fans were disgusted because the then-lame franchise was winning too much at the end of the season—winning their way right out of the derby for USC's O.J. Simpson, who went to Buffalo as the first pick in the 1969 draft. Philadelphia took defensive back Leroy Keyes (who?) with the third pick, leaving Joe Greene on the board for the Steelers with the next selection.

In 1998, the team installed a jail in the bowels of Veterans Stadium and hired a judge, the delightfully-named Seamus McCaffery, to preside over the rowdiest of an infamous bunch. And in 1999, several of Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin's teammates were understandably distressed when they thought Eagles fans were booing the future Hall-of-Famer as he lay on the field with the neck injury that ended his career. In truth, the fans were booing Deion Sanders, but the fact that they cheered as Irvin lay on the field motionless tells you all you need to know. Every fanbase is unfortunately defined by the minority who do stupid stuff like this, but it seems that Eagles fans are more defined than any other group. —DF

Eagles fans join the New England Patriots, Johnny Manziel, Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder, and Patriots head coach Bill Belichick as the most hated things around the NFL. 

You know what I think should be added to the list? Sports publications mentioning the time Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa half a century ago. People HATE that.

• Haha 1

Just now, hayward said:

Never had the opportunity to go to a game, but honestly I deal with people on a daily basis from Jersey, New York, and Philly and I can tell you the philly people, fucked up as they may very well be, don't come close to the wack jobs coming out of the other two cess pools.

A lot of philly fans at their games are from NJ....

A lot of philly fans at their games are from NJ....

Well then that explains it.

I fucking hate city people no matter which one they come from, so theirs that too. :lol:If they have some rural roots in their blood, they're likely to have some common sense and can deal with them.

Just now, hayward said:

Well then that explains it.

I fucking hate city people no matter which one they come from, so theirs that too. :lol:If they have some rural roots in their blood, they're likely to have some common sense and can deal with them.

way to cave....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

way to cave....

:lol:Hey don't mind me, i'm just a phillies, sixers, and eagles fan.  You're on your own if you want to throw snowballs at Santa Claus.  There's something on my wish list that come the end of December I want under my tree. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

philadelphia fans are hard working, blue collar, devout, passionate football fans. it's no wonder the frail little frog is intimidated by them. did you wear an eagles hat just so you wouldn't get picked on frenchy? :lol:

just my opinion. Been to games at 5 different venues so have a bit of perspective. 

Hell Bills fans are downright jolly compared to the Eagles fans. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

philadelphia fans are hard working, blue collar, devout, passionate football fans. it's no wonder the frail little frog is intimidated by them. did you wear an eagles hat just so you wouldn't get picked on frenchy? :lol:

He might have had that on when he fell outta the top bunk which is why he hates us all so much now.  Little does he know Ginger likely pushed him off and was wearing a pats hat while doing so...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

He might have had that on when he fell outta the top bunk which is why he hates us all so much now.  Little does he know Ginger likely pushed him off and was wearing a pats hat while doing so...

:whistle:

FTR i was not staying there when that went down.  i was in the luxury digs of the Bellagio

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

just my opinion. Been to games at 5 different venues so have a bit of perspective. 

Hell Bills fans are downright jolly compared to the Eagles fans. :lol: 

Ive been to Bills games, and my wife grew up a Bills fan.

Bills fans are stupid, ignorant, and stuck on going to 4 straight Super Bowls (I remind them that they lost all 4). The idiots that do the table slam will yell at other teams fans. BUT none of them have ever thrown shit at me like the fucking POS eagles fans did to the poor faggot vikings fans last year.

Bills fans might be morons,  but nothing like the losers in Philly.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Ive been to Bills games, and my wife grew up a Bills fan.

Bills fans are stupid, ignorant, and stuck on going to 4 straight Super Bowls (I remind them that they lost all 4). The idiots that do the table slam will yell at other teams fans. BUT none of them have ever thrown shit at me like the fucking POS eagles fans did to the poor faggot vikings fans last year.

Bills fans might be morons,  but nothing like the losers in Philly.

yep. Rich stadium is like a scene from the walking dead....but they aren't mean spirited like eagles fans.