Check your account email address ×

2 place 12’ drive on/off will be going up for sale.

I’m going to be pulling this back to Chicago soon and putting it up for sale. I bought it new in 04 but it’s titled a 05. It’s been stored inside it’s entire life. It’s a Rance rough rider. Cash is king. I wouldn’t rule out delivering to someone in Wi on my way back from the UP. I’m still researching the price,very few are stored inside year round. It makes a huge difference on condition. These pics were taken this year. That’s a 08 154 RMK inside it to give you a size reference.

9D150C71-37BF-44F1-95F0-AA7A7CCFD15E.jpeg

4804F6FA-2528-4806-ADEB-D4F423C48ED5.jpeg

73644DAA-BB07-41EC-8838-AB2BDD5A79DD.jpeg

I may be interested.  And I'd throw in a pair of Crocs to boot!!!

I'm deciding between something like this or a custom build cargo trailer.  Either way, I want to get something I won't use at all during the season and take a loss on it in the spring because I am tired of looking at it.  It's becoming another winter hobby of mine!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I may be interested.  And I'd throw in a pair of Crocs to boot!!!

I'm deciding between something like this or a custom build cargo trailer.  Either way, I want to get something I won't use at all during the season and take a loss on it in the spring because I am tired of looking at it.  It's becoming another winter hobby of mine!

It’s not as nice as a triton but pulls the exact same. You forget it’s back there. I pulled a flow and couldn’t believe what a pos those are going down the highway at 70. To give you a Idea how good the plastics and rubber seals are. I’m still running the original tires because there isn’t one crack in them and no sign of dry rot. If I put new tires on it,the price will go up. I think they are $70 each at the man mall.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....tell us your fucking price.....sweet fuck it's like trying to buy a car from a 20 year old chick :lol:

I can’t find the tool kit? I may have to take a beating on the sale price?:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....tell us your fucking price.....sweet fuck it's like trying to buy a car from a 20 year old chick :lol:

:lol: It's because you got no game!  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It’s not as nice as a triton but pulls the exact same. You forget it’s back there. I pulled a flow and couldn’t believe what a pos those are going down the highway at 70. To give you a Idea how good the plastics and rubber seals are. I’m still running the original tires because there isn’t one crack in them and no sign of dry rot. If I put new tires on it,the price will go up. I think they are $70 each at the man mall.

Oh for Christ's sakes...stop selling me.  If it makes me forget it's back there...I don't want it!  :lmao:

You gonna make us bid for this or GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to call these guys that are down the road from me. If I have to bring it home to sell, thats who I would be in competition with. They price their shit to sell. I was going to call them on Mon to get a quote on a new one,and set my price from there.http://funktrailersales.com/aluminum-trailers

Does this used trailer have a warranty ?   Do you have the owners manual , with a wiring diagram  ?  Has this trailer ever blown a fuse  ?    Are the tires round and full of air ?  Is the ball coupler  to the left ?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You better hurry up. Bennytoomany is almost on his way.

A51DEB82-BA9C-482D-AC40-8562AB15D57F.gif

:lol:

Let him drive all the way there to get it and I’ll give you an extra 500 just to burn it down in front of him.  Cuz, FUCK HIM!!!  :lmao:

Wait...did you say there’s no tool kit?  Worthless!!!!!!  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

hell  my so called nice Triton clam lasted about 9 yrs before the steel axle corroded the alloy frame to the point of no ex fix because no one ever put a gasket in between .fuck trition 

Edited by Ez ryder