Check your account email address ×

Two less alpha dummies.

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Perfect example of 2 scared faggots carrying guns and 2 scared faggots getting shot. 

One accidentally walked into traffic  and was killed after he shot and killed the other. He must have been the least Alpha?  Or most Beta?  Ask Spinner which one is which.  He’s upset about something....again.

:dunno:

Two more fuckheads we don’t have to deal with any longer. If we just leave them alone, they will cull out themselves!

Just now, Zambroski said:

One accidentally walked into traffic  and was killed after he shot and killed the other. He must have been the least Alpha?  Or most Beta?  Ask Spinner which one is which.  He’s upset about something....again.

:dunno:

Two more fuckheads we don’t have to deal with any longer. If we just leave them alone, they will cull out themselves!

Happens all the time. 2 conceal carry guys get into a road beef and shoot each other. Or in this case one gets hit by a car and the other gets shot. either way society is better now.

I have to admit, there has been numerous times I have wanted to shoot people while driving. 😏

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Happens all the time. 2 conceal carry guys get into a road beef and shoot each other. Or in this case one gets hit by a car and the other gets shot. either way society is better now.

I have to admit, there has been numerous times I have wanted to shoot people while driving. 😏

Actually, I goofed it.  One guy beat another to death with a pipe or bat, THEN walked into traffic.

Either way. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Honestly it's why i don't carry

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

whatevs. still worked out

Yup.  Sounds like the two may have been smashing into each other on the highway or some shit before they decided to pull over and settle up.

If that is the case, both retards and and I wish for all incidents like this to end this well.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

whatevs. still worked out

Yes. At this point in my life I find getting outraged while driving a futile venture. I think all those years of long distance, cross country motorcycling cured me of that. Even riding with a road rage inclined person is painful to endure. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. At this point in my life I find getting outraged while driving a futile venture. I think all those years of long distance, cross country motorcycling cured me of that. Even riding with a road rage inclined person is painful to endure. 

I took a two hour ride to the airport with a guy one time that had real issues in traffic.  I literally felt like my life was in the hands of a complete lunatic.  It was funny at first then he started punching his dash and flipping off other drivers.  Holy shit.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

ditto. I cant let myself get sucked into that misery. 

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I took a two hour ride to the airport with a guy one time that had real issues in traffic.  I literally felt like my life was in the hands of a complete lunatic.  It was funny at first then he started punching his dash and flipping off other drivers.  Holy shit.

I work with one of those. I rode with her to a conference. She’s 5’1” 28yo and weighs about 100 pounds. Sweetest thing you’d ever want meet until she gets behind the wheel. I knew things were spiraling fast when she looked and me and hissed about a pole with a stop sign being painted orange. All I could do at that point was nod and hang on.  She proceeded to scream at everything and everyone. My nerves were totally shot. Even though I drove home after insisting in doing so, she still did the same shit even though she wasn’t behind the wheel. I really felt the urge to give her one of my dad’s backhands. But you can’t do that shit anymore.  

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I work with one of those. I rode with her to a conference. She’s 5’1” 28yo and weighs about 100 pounds. Sweetest thing you’d ever want meet until she gets behind the wheel. I knew things were spiraling fast when she looked and me and hissed about a pole with a stop sign being painted orange. All I could do at that point was nod and hang on.  She proceeded to scream at everything and everyone. My nerves were totally shot. Even though I drove home after insisting in doing so, she still did the same shit even though she wasn’t behind the wheel. I really felt the urge to give her one of my dad’s backhands. But you can’t do that shit anymore.  

It was pretty unnerving at 80+ miles an hour with a raging madman. 

Funny thing was, a couple weeks later he had a interview to do that was about 3 hours away and I sent a friend with him. :lol:

He calls me at the first gas stop.....FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!! I had to change my underwear.  Seriously...I literally “sharted” I was laughing so hard.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

CHP officials say a road rage incident led to one driver beating another man to death, then getting hit and killed by a car on the highway.

Yes I do understand it makes me twisted , But that's funny as a motherfucker.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was coming across 101 ( main east west in NH ) 4th of july weekend. Some douche on a sport bike doing 65 in the hammer lane . Everytime I tried to take this douche in the granny lane he would run it up to 100. And unfortunately my f-250 shuts down at 100. Then he would slow down to 65 again. This went on for 10 minutes. Finaly he lifts his shirt and pats his gun . He should be happy he was dealing with a stable person who as much as I would have liked to send him into the woods , wouldn't do that.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My fishing buddy waqs like that. Every time we went anywhere it was a WHITE KNUCKLE FLIGHT for me.

What a fuckin' nut. Insanely aggressive driving, as if he was in some kind of competition or somethin' 

They moved to Florida. Just as well.