Check your account email address ×

Florida Stand Your Ground Shooter Charged with Manslaughter

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He always got guthooked so bad on things like Zimmerman and the Cecil the lion shit :lol: 

He really does love his headlines.  It does make for an expedient way to decide what to believe....as long as it fits what you already want to believe.

in the end he won't do it again.they should make viewing that mandatory at all handicap parking than the ignorant pricks may think twice.in big letters sign should read this could be you chose have a graphic of a smoking gun.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've seen people get out cars with handicapped stickers and waltz into the store with no issue.

You have absolutely no idea if they have health issues or not.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Good he didn't shoot him to protect his life , he shot him because he was pissed. That is not standing your ground.

That's why I want to shoot people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Sael said:

You have absolutely no idea if they have health issues or not.

Fine and this dispshit with the gun had no idea why cuz parked in that spot.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounfs like idiot met moron.

Neal

Why...because he parked in a handicapped spot....have you ever parked where you shouldn't have?

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And shoved someone to the ground over it?  No.  He's a fucking idiot, and it cost him his life.

Neal

Drejka was screaming at his girlfriend....so defending your girlfriend and getting shot and killed makes someone an idiot..SMH.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drejka was screaming at his girlfriend....so defending your girlfriend and getting shot and killed makes someone an idiot..SMH.

No, parking in the handicapped spot, and pushing someone to the ground as a result of it is.  You are only making his story look more like he is an idiot.

Neal

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, parking in the handicapped spot, and pushing someone to the ground as a result of it is.  You are only making his story look more like he is an idiot.

Neal

So never park illegally and if you do don't defend your wife/gf so you don't get shot...got it.

I’ll say again this is a fucked up policy. I could easily start something with someone I wanted dead, wait for him to come at me, and then shoot his ass dead and say I felt threatened. Wonder this this story would have went without the video of it? What use to end with a split lip can now end in death instead, legally

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ll say again this is a fucked up policy. I could easily start something with someone I wanted dead, wait for him to come at me, and then shoot his ass dead and say I felt threatened. Wonder this this story would have went without the video of it? What use to end with a split lip can now end in death instead, legally

Exactly and if there was no video it's pretty easy to guess the outcome.....

The fucking negro brought this on by his actions. First, the bastard negro parked in a HANDICAP zone. Secondly, he ASSAULTED the shooter, and he did slam him to the ground.  If all the guy did was argue with the bastard's girlfriend and mother of his THREE BASTARD WELFARE piglets, then the negro had no right to TOUCH the guy. If you watch the vid carefully, you will see that he slammed that HONKY hard on the pavement. If that guy's head hit the pavement, he could have died. The guy hit hard. In my opinion he was justified in shooting the black bastard....................but this is 'Merica 2018, we all gotta' kiss the negros asses. 

Remember what I posted for many months......................negro violence, with NO FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS. 

Uncle Znotty maintains his statement : Negros are the biggest threat to white America. 

Get on " UNCLE ZNOTTY'S RACE WAR TRAIN " before it's too late. 

On 8/13/2018 at 6:43 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good and not the first time this Drejka bonehead has pulled his weapon on others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-killed-florida-father-markeis-mcglockton-charged-manslaughter-n900181

Look how hard the black bastard shoved him. The shove alone was enough to cripple him. Just because he was ARGUING WITH THE MOTHER OF HIS BASTARD CHILDREN!!!

Just for arguing!!!

Some of you guys on this site are such intimidated faggots, and I mean this. A lot of my posts are in jest, but I'm serious. I can see why white America is in jeopardy, a lot of you are passive males with no idea whatsoever how whites are being brutalized by blacks. 

With wimps like some of you, it's just a matter of time before blacks stomp our guts out. 

Took me a while, but I found it.

McGlockton the violent bastard negro has a criminal record of  AGGRAVATED BATTERY, THEFT,  DRUG CHARGES.

The shooter, age 47, has NO criminal record. 

Whooda' thunk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niggers earning the nigger name. \

Wow, this is bad. 

On 8/13/2018 at 7:17 PM, Zambroski said:

Do you like to make extra work for yourself?  

I don’t need to shoot some half wit.  I’d most likely beat him to death...or close to it.  Good job defending some loser from why appears to be another though.

:dunno:

Not going to kill him.  At least that’s not he plan.  But, a lot depends on how he acts.  He may not make it.  There’s no chin to absorb the blow and deflect a fist from getting directly to the spinal column.

:lol:

LOL.  the Zampoopski fantasy continues.