Check your account email address ×

No wonder Mueller doesn’t give a shit about trump’s lying big mouth.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Surprise these flag worshipers dont have a problem with the draft dodger. If it was a democrat they most certainly would. 

Come up with new material.  You didn't serve.  Trump had/paid for? medical reasons.  Who cares.  How about NOBODY CAN SERVE as an elected official unless the served in the military.  That works for me.  YOU?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come up with new material.  You didn't serve.  Trump had/paid for? medical reasons.  Who cares.  How about NOBODY CAN SERVE as an elected official unless the served in the military.  That works for me.  YOU?

Bone spurs right? Id have more respect for him if he protested like Muhammed Ali and others did. But his rich dad paid some people instead. 

I dont really give a shit about a President's service. But my dad's generation paid a heavy price with vietnam over a lie. Blacks, hispanics, and working class whites didnt get to duck out of vietnam for some bullshit medical reasons. Why those guys arent burning DC down over that is beyond me. They really got shit on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Settle down 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bone spurs right? Id have more respect for him if he protested like Muhammed Ali and others did. But his rich dad paid some people instead. 

I dont really give a shit about a President's service. But my dad's generation paid a heavy price with vietnam over a lie. Blacks, hispanics, and working class whites didnt get to duck out of vietnam for some bullshit medical reasons. Why those guys arent burning DC down over that is beyond me. They really got shit on. 

Excellent post.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck that noise as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Brave protestors deserve respect!!!!!!!  

D8F320A3-3FAF-4B0C-B4D8-8CD9474F8289.gif

Spot on.  I don’t give a fuck about service from the president....but when they wear it on their sleeve and their supporters lap it up like they are some kind of special patriot....that’s a problem and major hypocrisy.  Heel Spurs and his Braindead supporters are perfect examples.

Spot on.  I don’t give a fuck about service from the president....but when they wear it on their sleeve and their supporters lap it up like they are some kind of special patriot....that’s a problem and major hypocrisy.  Heel Spurs and his Braindead supporters are perfect examples.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Tranny Boy..... :lmao: 

A45673A1-E9F3-4857-B583-6043DE500B2F.jpeg

Are you here you chinless freak?  :lol:

This place really works out well for you.  Tell me, do you serve as anything but a laughing dipshit around here?  I have yet to see it if so.

Here, go flick your little bean and pretend it’s your honeymoon.

43FFC8CA-CE84-4DFC-8097-A9B6EF541736.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on!!!!  Spot on!!!!!!  Spot on!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Poor cowardly Tool kit and his band of cowardly, inept idiots. They get  all bent up about “draft dodging heel spurs”. Except, Trumpy supports the military....and he gets support back.  Poor Obama.  Poor liberals....poor “none of the abovers”.

Nobody cares.  Go suck your wet, piss stained blankets.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Spot on!!!!  Spot on!!!!!!  Spot on!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Poor cowardly Tool kit and his band of cowardly, inept idiots. They get  all bent up about “draft dodging heel spurs”. Except, Trumpy supports the military....and he gets support back.  Poor Obama.  Poor liberals....poor “none of the abovers”.

Nobody cares.  Go suck your wet, piss stained blankets.

:lol:

That’s because you’re easily manipulated and a total dumbfuck :lmao:  Oh........and you’re triggered again......clockwork bitch :lmao: 

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s because you’re easily manipulated and a total dumbfuck :lmao:  Oh........and you’re triggered again......clockwork bitch :lmao: 

You think I’m triggered.  :lol:I love it.  Your stupidity is only surpassed by your lies and cowardice.  Even then, close race!

When is your next hiatus?  Errr, I mean “banning”.

:lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think I’m triggered.  :lol:I love it.  You’re stupidity is only surpassed by your lies and cowardice.  Even then, close race!

When is your next hiatus?  Errr, I mean “banning”.

:lol2:

You’re triggered.  I post.  You’re triggered.  :lol:  Dude - you’re a clusterfuck on here :lmao: