Check your account email address ×

I think she is awesome

I think it is the trend now where you have to say everything you think. It is the Facebook mentality, where you must challenge everyone & everything being said.  When I’m s guest at someone’s house I’m respectful of their opinion. I don’t feel like I have to call them out , just because I disagree. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I think it is the trend now where you have to say everything you think. It is the Facebook mentality, where you must challenge everyone & everything being said.  When I’m s guest at someone’s house I’m respectful of their opinion. I don’t feel like I have to call them out , just because I disagree. 

I said years ago. If you are famous for being a hot piece of ass or a singer or actor or whatever.. You should just stfu and do what your are famous for because as soon as you open your mouth you are going to piss off at LEAST half of your fans. Dolly fucking gets it. She even says she has her opinions on everything just like everybody else but she isnt dumb enough to spew them. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Well, I still call 'em out if I disagree.  I didn't always though but now, not saying anything is recognized as passive agreement.  SO..SADDLE UP!  :lol:

Meh...might be why people avoid me.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I said years ago. If you are famous for being a hot piece of ass or a singer or actor or whatever.. You should just stfu and do what your are famous for because as soon as you open your mouth you are going to piss off at LEAST half of your fans. Dolly fucking gets it. She even says she has her opinions on everything just like everybody else but she isnt dumb enough to spew them. 

Nailed it.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I still call 'em out if I disagree.  I didn't always though but now, not saying anything is recognized as passive agreement.  SO..SADDLE UP!  :lol:

Meh...might be why people avoid me.  :lmao:

Nailed it.  

Not so much politics.  I’m talking more about personal issues.  Not my place to tell someone They are raising their kids wrong or they are fuck ups.  

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Not so much politics.  I’m talking more about personal issues.  Not my place to tell someone They are raising their kids wrong or they are fuck ups.  

Yeah.  You’re right.  I reserve a special look on my face for those retards.  I know they know what I am calling them to myself.

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  You’re right.  I reserve a special look on my face for those retards.  I know they know what I am calling them to myself.

:lmao:

Good example.  We were invited over to some friends this weekend.  Their daughter has a 10 month old.  My wife’s friend is going back forth with her on how she is & isn’t feeding baby. She is telling her how she is breast feeding and that is all the baby needs.  Well , the girls start getting snarky because she is smoking & having a drink.  Trashy & dumb I say, but not our baby or granddaughter.  Not  our place to call her out at their home. 

• Thanks 1