Check your account email address ×

Thoughts on this??

Come on SNOW RIDER, defend that fuckin' black punk. 

You fuckin' homos on this site better get your thumbs out of your asses and get on " UNCLE ZNOTTY'S RACE WAR TRAIN ", before  some jigs are fucking your wife and kids in front of you in the living room, before they shoot ya'. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come on SNOW RIDER, defend that fuckin' black punk. 

You fuckin' homos on this site better get your thumbs out of your asses and get on " UNCLE ZNOTTY'S RACE WAR TRAIN ", before  some jigs are fucking your wife and kids in front of you in the living room, before they shoot ya'. 

I bet the kid in the video pays his bets....and I bet he's at least smart enough to understand the difference between a wheel and track

Fucking moron

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet the kid in the video pays his bets....and I bet he's at least smart enough to understand the difference between a wheel and track

Fucking moron

GO TO PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wgaf

Without respect we have no society. I know you don’t care but thats the truth. I agree with your stance on politicians. 95% are dirty and should be jailed. I’d say 50% of cops are dirty in some way. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have respect for the law or society. 

I know this is going to send some off to Triggerville but, I wonder how many of these little pieces of shit this cop endured before he just pulls out his gun and “gets even”.  

But I’m sure some here think his punks actions are admirable.  

Did that smooth mutha Tell the cop he had “shit fucking breath”?

:lol:

Hey, I say, it’s always good to risk death with a few good jokes!

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Without respect we have no society. I know you don’t care but thats the truth. I agree with your stance on politicians. 95% are dirty and should be jailed. I’d say 50% of cops are dirty in some way. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have respect for the law or society. 

The only time respect was deserved here was prior to the ticket being written.

Once he writes that ticket for something petty like a seat belt violation then he deserves the shit he gets.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck respect , and fuck the law in the face with a hot poker

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck respect , and fuck the law in the face with a hot poker

If someone broke into your house would you call the police? If someone hurt someone in your family would you want to police to find the person who did it? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

If someone broke into your house would you call the police? If someone hurt someone in your family would you want to police to find the person who did it? 

I'm not playing this retarded fucking game with you .....fuck cops

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Okay so thats a no you will never ask for help from police got it

That faggot ass police aint doing shit when you get robbed except casing your house for any way they can ticket you

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That faggot ass police aint doing shit when you get robbed except casing your house for any way they can ticket you

The Ticket thing drives me nuts too but I’ve never talk to a cop like that