Check your account email address ×

Lebron James.

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lebron pulled himself up from nothing and could be worth a billion at some point,  trump inherited it all and failed many times no wonder he's jealous of lebron.  

Lebron plays a meaningless game to earn his money and has not helped the country one bit, yet he's managed to hurt the country like many celebrities by fueling the race war.

Edited by rump-rider
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Lebron plays a meaningless game to earn his money and has not helped the country one bit, yet he's managed to hurt like many celebrities by fueling the race war.

Let me know when you build a school and set up scholarships to pay for kids college educations.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me know when you build a school and set up scholarships to pay for kids college educations.

I completely disagree with the assertions that he made in that interview , but I want to cut the guy some slack too , he's doing some great things for his community .  And why the fuck can't Trump just ignore this shit ..... or at least respond with something that doesn't sound like a little girl thought it up , WTF .  :bc:

And Lemon is just a POS hack

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I completely disagree with the assertions that he made in that interview , but I want to cut the guy some slack too , he's doing some great things for his community .  And why the fuck can't Trump just ignore this shit ..... or at least respond with something that doesn't sound like a little girl thought it up , WTF .  :bc:

Exactly and FTR I'm not even a huge Lebron fan as my NBA watching days ended with The Bad Boy Pistons, Larry Legend and Magic.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

.  And why the fuck can't Trump just ignore this shit ..... or at least respond with something that doesn't sound like a little girl thought it up , WTF .  :bc:

He dosnt have that ability.

James is a pawn like most NBA/NFL players and coaches.

Trump has done more for the black community then Obama ever would have dreamed about.  So Trump gets people off assistance, gets them jobs, decreases crime, fights gangs but HES the bad guy cause he tells it like it is and he's white. 

Obama divided the country and is still trying to do so. 

If James wants to speak up about something...speak up about the constant gang activity that is killing the youth and innocent.  But no he only did that when Dwayne Wades sister was killed in cross fire...but hey it probably made him money.

These "sports players" can sit there and bash Trump all they want.....but when you look at the whole picture they themselves are supporting the demise of the country while Trump is trying to bring EVERYONE up. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

James is a pawn like most NBA/NFL players and coaches.

Trump has done more for the black community then Obama ever would have dreamed about.  So Trump gets people off assistance, gets them jobs, decreases crime, fights gangs but HES the bad guy cause he tells it like it is and he's white. 

Obama divided the country and is still trying to do so. 

If James wants to speak up about something...speak up about the constant gang activity that is killing the youth and innocent.  But no he only did that when Dwayne Wades sister was killed in cross fire...but hey it probably made him money.

These "sports players" can sit there and bash Trump all they want.....but when you look at the whole picture they themselves are supporting the demise of the country while Trump is trying to bring EVERYONE up. 

:lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god just shut up you fucking Canadian Fucktard.

Then get trump to remove everything he's done for the black community.  Take their jobs away and let the gangs continue to take over. 

Let the NBA players do the change.  Remember, many are active gang members and many others have ties to gangs. 

But hey if Trump was a dem you'd be blowing him for what he's done.

• Thanks 1

Lemon is a male rachel maddow.

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Then get trump to remove everything he's done for the black community.  Take their jobs away and let the gangs continue to take over. 

Let the NBA players do the change.  Remember, many are active gang members and many others have ties to gangs. 

But hey if Trump was a dem you'd be blowing him for what he's done.

I voted for the guy you numbskull...I don't even have words for the rest of your post. :lol:

• Haha 1

I completely disagree with the assertions that he made in that interview , but I want to cut the guy some slack too , he's doing some great things for his community .  And why the fuck can't Trump just ignore this shit ..... or at least respond with something that doesn't sound like a little girl thought it up , WTF :bc:

this