Check your account email address ×

Desperate at the dnc

They are so desperate that they have to explain who "alt-right" is, what they stand for, and what general people they are made of.

All so they can use this group against Trump.  Does that scream manipulation or what?  I heard all about it today on the liberal news feeds.  Liberal news media explaining to their followers who the alt right is made up of.  I am willing to bet, that when the DNC had the issues right after the convention, this was put out on the table as the new way to bash trump.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They are so desperate that they have to explain who "alt-right" is, what they stand for, and what general people they are made of.

All so they can use this group against Trump.  Does that scream manipulation or what?  I heard all about it today on the liberal news feeds.  Liberal news media explaining to their followers who the alt right is made up of.  I am willing to bet, that when the DNC had the issues right after the convention, this was put out on the table as the new way to bash trump.

Alinskey 101 :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Funny how no one had even heard of a group called the alt right until clinton brought it up.  The wiki page on them was from 8-25-2016.  Laughable. Unknown before then.

Watch though. Lesser class people like Vince and snot eat it up 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bunch of whiners

Not at all.

Actually, I am surprised and disappointed that in this day and age where the narrative of the DNC is blatantly obvious, that anyone would still stick up for or support them.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

As people become more intelligent, democrats will get way less votes

Political bias is a strong detergent on intelligence.  Never underestimate how stupid it makes people.  I can think of a couple guys on here in particular who I would bet are very smart guys yet are willing to accept and support Hillary.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Not at all.

Actually, I am surprised and disappointed that in this day and age where the narrative of the DNC is blatantly obvious, that anyone would still stick up for or support them.

Tell us about the narrative... :snack:

:lol:

Freeloader...?? :lol: 

image.jpeg