Check your account email address ×

Systemic pollution is racist

We already knew about the lead in Flint’s water supply, but it’s also air pollution that is affecting African Americans at up to double the exposure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/insideclimatenews.org/news/01032018/air-pollution-data-african-american-race-health-epa-research%3Famp

• Platinum Contributing Member

Black Americans are subjected to higher levels of air pollution than white Americans regardless of their wealth

I call bullshit. Unless one believes when a black dude attains upward mobility he stays in the ghetto. If that's the case its his own fault.

Maybe if they stopped having so many fuckin' kids, they could go to school, get better jobs, and live in decent places. But NO, they have to fuck 24/7 and crank out tons of kids. 

I'm seeing on-line where there are black guys that have from 25-40 kids!!!!!

That's not normal, that's either filthy rotten humans or bastard people that are trying to out-populate WHITEY to kill us someday. 

Waste and pollution shift as countries advance. This will become an even greater issue for places like Africa as Asia advances its infrastructure. I wouldn’t argue it as racist, rather a result of economic prosperity. Rich people don’t want trash. Poor people can’t say no to trash. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe if they stopped having so many fuckin' kids, they could go to school, get better jobs, and live in decent places. But NO, they have to fuck 24/7 and crank out tons of kids. 

I'm seeing on-line where there are black guys that have from 25-40 kids!!!!!

That's not normal, that's either filthy rotten humans or bastard people that are trying to out-populate WHITEY to kill us someday

If Helter Skelter ever does pop off, just tell them you know Zam.

I’ve seen honkies setting up big fans and ventallation conveyance to get the air pollution blown and pumped into negro populations.  

Rumor has it, those crackers are working on condensing the polluted air and placing it containers to drop it from weather balloons above the naygra ghettos.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve seen honkies setting up big fans and ventallation conveyance to get the air pollution blown and pumped into negro populations.  

Rumor has it, those crackers are working on condensing the polluted air and placing it containers to drop it from weather balloons above the naygra ghettos.

Of course, white people spend most of their free time, when not working, trying to stick it to the black man. 

Can you imagine.......We all knew about Flint water, but its also blacks killing each other at a rate 100 times higher than non whites.  

Edited by Cold War

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

If Helter Skelter ever does pop off, just tell them you know Zam.

Ice already denied 550’s race war predictions.  Blacks are never going to fight whites.

43 minutes ago, Cold War said:

* takes long drag off absurdly large joint....... “ brother can’t catch a break “

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course, white people spend most of their free time, when not working, trying to stick it to the black man. 

I mean, if it’s not golf, squash, swimming or chess, is there anything better for a white man to do?  Ohhhh.....I THINK NOT!