Check your account email address ×

2 questions regarding cohen

1. Why would he allow taped conversations and other damaging evidence be found, knowing the feds are on him, and others associated with trump, asses. If I were in shoes, that evidence would never be found 

2. He obviously has shit on trump, yet trump doesn’t appear to want to stop him from presenting it. No offers of pardons, just remarks and actions that should make Cohen mad. Why would trump do that? Are both these clowns that stupid?

why the fucking media doesn’t ask these questions, especially to people like avanati, and other lawyers when they have them on, is bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member

The tapes were legal to make. But if he released them on his own he knows he would never practice law again. Im guessing he was keeping them as security to save his own ass if the need arose. I doubt he expected to have his home and office raided.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The tapes were legal to make. But if he released them on his own he knows he would never practice law again. Im guessing he was keeping them as security to save his own ass if the need arose. I doubt he expected to have his home and office raided.

if that is the case, then he is just plain dumb. which, could very well be the case. especially after knowing manafort was raided too. so what about the 2nd question?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In other, more relevant news, articles of impeachment were filed yesterday against Rod Rosenstein.  :news:   tic fuckin toc

that likely won't go anywhere. just a few of your fellow nutjobs in congress signed off on it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

i guess we'll see wont' we.

yep, just like all your other projections collecting dust in my RIP thread. btw, thanks for the reminder to update some things in there. like the big old fisa nothing burger.

and paleez, save your "I got trump being elected correct" line of crap...

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if that is the case, then he is just plain dumb. which, could very well be the case. especially after knowing manafort was raided too. so what about the 2nd question?

Either he dosnt have shit on trump , or trump just does not care or dosnt see it as harmfull. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, just like all your other projections collecting dust in my RIP thread. btw, thanks for the reminder to update some things in there. like the big old fisa nothing burger.

and paleez, save your "I got trump being elected correct" line of crap...

Did I stutter?  I said, "I guess we'll see."  You're the one making all the predictions, and your track record ain't so hot.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Either he dosnt have shit on trump , or trump just does not care or dosnt see it as harmfull. 

dude, I'm sure he has a ton of shit on trump. not just with Russia, but many other things as well. I think this is all part of a plan to rescue trump. either corrupting all the evidence, or creating fake evidence, etc. I don't trust avanati, and I know guiliani is a corrupt POS, with many friends still in the NY branch of the FBI, who are pieces of shit. and all are involved here. this is just too damn "easy".

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, I'm sure he has a ton of shit on trump. not just with Russia, but many other things as well. I think this is all part of a plan to rescue trump. either corrupting all the evidence, or creating fake evidence, etc. I don't trust avanati, and I know guiliani is a corrupt POS, with many friends still in the NY branch of the FBI, who are pieces of shit. and all are involved here. this is just too damn "easy".

So your claim is he is purposely tainting the evidence?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So your claim is he is purposely tainting the evidence?

my claim is something fishy is going on, and I'm not referring to stormy daniels either :lol:

can you imagine the money stormy, avanatti, cohen could make getting trump out of this Russian thing?

Out of? Its been a yr and there is nothing to get him out of. 

Russians approached trump with damaging evidence agaist swillary

Trump wanted all in , thought it was a great fucking idea.

Advisers told him if he does it will make Watergate look like a kiddie pool

Trumps people tell Russians would love to but cant, but do whatever you want , just keep us out of it..

Sure some dude ya never heard of before will get arrested , even convicted .Will be kinda like when deepthroat was exposed. What was the reaction " he was who"

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my claim is something fishy is going on, and I'm not referring to stormy daniels either :lol:

can you imagine the money stormy, avanatti, cohen could make getting trump out of this Russian thing?

:lol2: 

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Out of? Its been a yr and there is nothing to get him out of. 

Russians approached trump with damaging evidence agaist swillary

Trump wanted all in , thought it was a great fucking idea.

Advisers told him if he does it will make Watergate look like a kiddie pool

Trumps people tell Russians would love to but cant, but do whatever you want , just keep us out of it..

Sure some dude ya never heard of before will get arrested , even convicted .Will be kinda like when deepthroat was exposed. What was the reaction " he was who"

Thanks for the laugh Steve. Mueller is starting at the bottom ...17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far. ...

MAYBE..The tapes are damaging but don't have any incriminating information in them so they were turned over to avoid any obstruction charges. Time will tell.  :dunno:

Either way Cohen is a slimy piece of shit. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for the laugh Steve. Mueller is starting at the bottom ...17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far. ...

None of which have anything to do with Trump. 

Mueller is just. waiting for Trump to nominate a few more supreme court justices befor his hammer drops right?  :lol:    

Well at this rate it shouldnt be long. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

None of which have anything to do with Trump. 

Mueller is just. waiting for Trump to nominate a few more supreme court justices befor his hammer drops right?  :lol:    

Well at this rate it shouldnt be long. 

Mannifort and Gates have nothing to do with Trump? REALLY?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And with the exception of manafort ( who was not charged with anything regarding trump ) did you recognize even one name of those indicted?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

And with the exception of manafort ( who was not charged with anything regarding trump ) did you recognize even one name of those indicted?

Weren't 12 of them Russians?  They've filed appearances and will probably get those charges thrown out.  Colllllllluuuuuuusion.  :lol: 

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What "Russia" shit is there to be had?

Neal