Check your account email address ×

fiat / crysler ceo dead

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sergio Marchionne, the charismatic CEO who led the acquisition of Chrysler and saved it from ruin nine years ago, has died, it was announced Wednesday. The 66-year-old executive had been hospitalized following a sudden health crisis, and the future of the company is once again up in the air.

Word of Marchionne's death came the same day his company reported weaker earnings. Fiat Chrysler said its net profit for the second quarter was 754 million euros, or about $882 million, a 35 percent drop from the same period a year ago.

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Sergio Marchionne, the charismatic CEO who led the acquisition of Chrysler and saved it from ruin nine years ago, has died, it was announced Wednesday. The 66-year-old executive had been hospitalized following a sudden health crisis, and the future of the company is once again up in the air.

Word of Marchionne's death came the same day his company reported weaker earnings. Fiat Chrysler said its net profit for the second quarter was 754 million euros, or about $882 million, a 35 percent drop from the same period a year ago.

Isn't that like 40 bucks ??

• Haha 1

Multiquote aint working on my hoop Samsung this morning so...

What kind of features you talking about analer, an optional Sybain attachment for the drivers seat? :lol:

I decided on my tundra after driving my buddies 2017 Ram Sport with the hemi, I wanted to like the truck cause my other bud is a Ram dealer and could have gotten me a screaming deal, but I just couldnt. Seats sucked, didn't like the layout of anything, not to mention a lot of Rams now don't come with a tow hitch as standard equipment and that's just gay! 

And for Sael, both Ram and Toyota have 5 year corrosion warranties now, at least Toyota stepped up to the plate while every pre 14 ram is driving around with rotted out bedsides. :lol:

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Multiquote aint working on my hoop Samsung this morning so...

What kind of features you talking about analer, an optional Sybain attachment for the drivers seat? :lol:

I decided on my tundra after driving my buddies 2017 Ram Sport with the hemi, I wanted to like the truck cause my other bud is a Ram dealer and could have gotten me a screaming deal, but I just couldnt. Seats sucked, didn't like the layout of anything, not to mention a lot of Rams now don't come with a tow hitch as standard equipment and that's just gay! 

And for Sael, both Ram and Toyota have 5 year corrosion warranties now, at least Toyota stepped up to the plate while every pre 14 ram is driving around with rotted out bedsides. :lol:

interiors way better on the Ram,  infotainment system especially