Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: You came up with the $150k lie..not me.  I'm betting my last trade is still worth more than your salary.  Because I don't believe a fucking word you post here.  Rollin' in that base model truck with the cute topper and "six way heated power seats and a power sunroof!!!"  FUCKING BALLER!!!

:lol: 

isn't this is the same guy that got "looked up" by someone on HCS years back and found out where he lived and that he, or his family member, drove a fucking Pontiac Aztek?

Nothing says Baller then driving one of these

01_Pontiac_Aztek.thumb.jpg.423d2291c7b7c216be4147bac2419f46.jpg

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You faltered when asked the details of that big trade of yours. Funny how you bitches cry all day that I won’t tell you my business name and house address but you can’t even back up your fantasy trade.   

I "faultered". :lol:  Pretty sure I posted my purchase in the stock thread.....like most of us adults do in there and here you come....your whiney, hating, stupid ass to try and be somebody. 

Awkward dork.  :lmao:

Image result for dodgeball gif

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

isn't this is the same guy that got "looked up" by someone on HCS years back and found out where he lived and that he, or his family member, drove a fucking Pontiac Aztek?

Tybee2-start_crop.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Quite possibly.  Him and Tooly had record amounts of lies.  Just got too much to keep up with in the end.  Just another lie piled on the top. ...and we all laughed and laughed and laughed.  :lmao:

That car was probably "his brothers"...like the dupe account he created and tried to get away with.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Quite possibly.  Him and Tooly had record amounts of lies.  Just got too much to keep up with in the end.  Just another lie piled on the top. ...and we all laughed and laughed and laughed.  :lmao:

That car was probably "his brothers"...like the dupe account he created and tried to get away with.  :lol:

Tomcat might remember better since he officially banned the word "Aztek" from being posted after a short while of the guy getting pummeled.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tybee2-start_crop.jpg

Awwww fuck!  you found me.. All that detective work finally paid off.  Good work stalker Dave.  Well as you can see there is no room in the driveway so it's another night at the walmart parking lot for you. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tomcat might remember better since he officially banned the word "Aztek" from being posted after a short while of the guy getting pummeled.  :lol: 

Witnessing both of their daily beatings were almost as spectacular as here.  But the crying via PM’s to Admins on HCS made it absolutley hilarious.

”They’re all being mean and breaking the rules!!!!!  Ban them!!!  Ban them all!!!!”

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You girls never get tired of your lies do you.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I "faultered". :lol:  Pretty sure I posted my purchase in the stock thread.....like most of us adults do in there and here you come....your whiney, hating, stupid ass to try and be somebody. 

Awkward dork.  :lmao:

Image result for dodgeball gif

Sure you posted the details.  It would be easy for you to post a link to that conversation. 

But I'm sure you'll just make up an excuse about not having to prove anything to me.  

BTW Page 33 and still not back up on the shooter being trained by ISIS.  All level of government are really doing a good job of hiding your inside info from the general public.  

Did you get your inside info from your army contacts? I'm sure you were very high level.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Witnessing both of their daily beatings were almost as spectacular as here.  But the crying via PM’s to Admins on HCS made it absolutley hilarious.

”They’re all being mean and breaking the rules!!!!!  Ban them!!!  Ban them all!!!!”

Funny how you remember it that way.  Because I seem to recall a bunch of whiney bitches on hcs changing the rules all the time because they couldn't take it.  Oh well, ancient history.  I'm glad that time meant a lot to you. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Give your bullshit a rest.....I got points from Tomcat for using the word after getting PM's from him asking me nicely to not say it anymore because someone was complaining! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure you posted the details.  It would be easy for you to post a link to that conversation. 

But I'm sure you'll just make up an excuse about not having to prove anything to me.  

BTW Page 33 and still not back up on the shooter being trained by ISIS.  All level of government are really doing a good job of hiding your inside info from the general public.  

Did you get your inside info from your army contacts? I'm sure you were very high level.  

You've yet to prove any of your bs.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Funny how you remember it that way.  Because I seem to recall a bunch of whiney bitches on hcs changing the rules all the time because they couldn't take it.  Oh well, ancient history.  I'm glad that time meant a lot to you. 

:lmao:

I’m glad you “recall” it that way.  It’s gotta be better for your mental health.  Like here, clearly, you are “owning” everyone.  Right?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your boy toy YamahaDooRider got banned multiple times simply because he couldn't take it! :lol: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Your boy toy YamahaDooRider got banned multiple times simply because he couldn't take it! :lol: 

He got banned because he couldn't take it?  How does that made sense?  If he got banned wouldn't that show that others couldn't take it?

Your memory is that I was getting owned there, but then again you think I'm getting owned here where those poor betas are falling over themselves making up lies to feel good about their pathetic existence.  

Were you also one of the 12 that believe this statement from NASA is a hoax?

The planet's average surface temperature has risen about 1.62 degrees Fahrenheit (0.9 degrees Celsius) since the late 19th century, a change driven largely by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere.4 Most of the warming occurred in the past 35 years, with the five warmest years on record taking place since 2010. Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up the year — from January through September, with the exception of June — were the warmest on record for those respective months. 5

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He got banned because he couldn't take it?  How does that made sense?  If he got banned wouldn't that show that others couldn't take it?

Your memory is that I was getting owned there, but then again you think I'm getting owned here where those poor betas are falling over themselves making up lies to feel good about their pathetic existence.  

Were you also one of the 12 that believe this statement from NASA is a hoax?

The planet's average surface temperature has risen about 1.62 degrees Fahrenheit (0.9 degrees Celsius) since the late 19th century, a change driven largely by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere.4 Most of the warming occurred in the past 35 years, with the five warmest years on record taking place since 2010. Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up the year — from January through September, with the exception of June — were the warmest on record for those respective months. 5

He couldn't take it and ended up spazing out and breaking the rules there which results in, yep you guessed it, getting banned. Numerous times! All anyone had to do was rile him up enough and he's snap! 

The rest of your post in utter nonsense :thumb: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So beta is accused of lying, has known history of lying.  Case closed.

Yes. The betas are lying.

Zampoopski lies about his trades and many other things. Somehow he made money on Grecit, Brexit, and thinks people are dumb enough to believe he has the intelligence and capital to make $150,000.00 on one trade. 

Momo lies about many things to the point he doesn't know what truth is, recently about you being worth 100 times Snowrider.

You lied about your trades,  and had to keep changing your story plus the ISIS links. You pretend to be tough but then admit that you can't go to the cottage unless your dogs allow it.  So funny. It was too hot for your dogs so you had to stay home.  That means your dogs are weak and you are their bitch.  How fucking low can you go?

Dave keeps changing the value of his house, he makes up lies about me because his life is so sad.  "I'm parked beside a million dollar RV" fucking hilarious. 

The list continues but yes the betas are lying.

I've told you about my house and business values, they've probably all been modest. They have been very consistent which is more than I can say for you lying betas.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. The betas are lying.

Zampoopski lies about his trades and many other things. Somehow he made money on Grecit, Brexit, and thinks people are dumb enough to believe he has the intelligence and capital to make $150,000.00 on one trade. 

Momo lies about many things to the point he doesn't know what truth is, recently about you being worth 100 times Snowrider.

You lied about your trades,  and had to keep changing your story plus the ISIS links. You pretend to be tough but then admit that you can't go to the cottage unless your dogs allow it.  So funny. It was too hot for your dogs so you had to stay home.  That means your dogs are weak and you are their bitch.  How fucking low can you go?

Dave keeps changing the value of his house, he makes up lies about me because his life is so sad.  "I'm parked beside a million dollar RV" fucking hilarious. 

The list continues but yes the betas are lying.

I've told you about my house and business values, they've probably all been modest. They have been very consistent which is more than I can say for you lying betas.  

What trades did I lie about?

Psst.  I make multiples of your annual bs claimed income in the markets.  Keep up the gics.

You on lunch break?:lol:

Ypu haven't told us anything really.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Psst.  I make multiples of your annual bs claimed income in the markets.  Keep up the gics.

You haven't told us anything really.

This^

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He couldn't take it and ended up spazing out and breaking the rules there which results in, yep you guessed it, getting banned. Numerous times! All anyone had to do was rile him up enough and he's snap! 

The rest of your post in utter nonsense :thumb: 

Breaking the rules how?  

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ypu haven't told us anything really.

You know when you posted your favourite funds but when they didn’t match the 2% return over 5 days, you posted a completely different set of funds. 

I know you make multiples of my earnings.  Do you still claim that your wife earns more than 98% of the people here?

That was a good one. 

Btw. Please explain what advantage there would be to telling you more about my business or home address?

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know when you posted your favourite funds but when they didn’t match the 2% return over 5 days, you posted a completely different set of funds. 

I know you make multiples of my earnings.  Do you still claim that your wife earns more than 98% of the people here?

That was a good one. 

Btw. Please explain what advantage there would be to telling you more about my business or home address?

No one has asked for your home address that ive seen...just a town and what does your business do.

I know i know....we would find out youre full of shit if you told us.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No one has asked for your home address that ive seen...just a town and what does your business do.

I know i know....we would find out youre full of shit if you told us.

What would I gain from that?