Check your account email address ×

The Colin Powell excuse

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Done deflecting?

Tell me, were any of her emails searchable for FOIA requests, within 60 days of their creation, as Federal Law dictates?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I can't debate facts.

Pretty simple question for an intellectual superior.

Amirite?

Just now, SnowRider said:

So she has all the FBI agents 'in the bag' :lol:.  Poor Union delivery boy - trying to bring her down again and it's backfiring.  

You tell us you deal in facts.

You have no facts. Or you could answer the question.

Looks like they would have had to charge all the previous secretary's of state also to bring her in ..they were not going to do that it seems. 

the whole fawking gov is inept..this crap has been going on for a long time.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You tell us you deal in facts.

You have no facts. Or you could answer the question.

Absolutely.  And the FBI will proceed if there is reason to do so.  Meanwhile - you keep trying to persuade yourself you've finally caught the ghost.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Looks like they would have had to charge all the previous secretary's of state also to bring her in ..they were not going to do that it seems. 

the whole fawking gov is inept..this crap as been ging on for a long time.

And they very well should. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely.  And the FBI will proceed if there is reason to do so.  Meanwhile - you keep trying to persuade yourself you've finally caught the ghost.  :lol: 

It's a simple question.

You're harder to get an answer out of than Trump.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And they very well should. 

Using personal email is somewhat allowed if you adhere to the Record Keeping Act and print/forward them to government servers, again, within 60 days of their creation.

If former members of State or government are adhering to those rules, no, they should not.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's simple - if there is reason to indict or prosecute - they will.  If there is not - they won't.  You clowns don't like the facts and reality so you spin it to try and fit the facts to your opinion. :lol:. It's what makes you all Butthurt conservatives. 

Meanwhile over at Rump U.... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We're not discussing the FBI investigation, this is the IG report.

Are you getting confused due to the huge number of investigations?

The report states that its findings are based on interviews with current Secretary of State John Kerry and his predecessors — Madeleine Albright, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, but that Clinton and her deputies declined the IG’s requests for interviews. Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin are among those who did not cooperate with the investigation.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's simple - if there is reason to indict or prosecute - they will.  If there is not - they won't.  You clowns don't like the facts and reality so you spin it to try and fit the facts to your opinion. :lol:. It's what makes you all Butthurt conservatives. 

Sorry I hurt your feelings tonight. I was ready for a debate with you, Vince or someone else who knew it all.

All I got was a Trigglypuff afraid to come out of his safe space.

At least the other site you can get a simple question answered................................................................................... :news:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can debate the legality of what she did, but if you can't see the impropriety and unethical nature of it then you are just being obtuse. Otherwise the FBI wouldn't be invloved, no?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can debate the legality of what she did, but if you can't see the impropriety and unethical nature of it then you are just being obtuse. Otherwise the FBI wouldn't be invloved, no?

Close to as simple as it can get.  :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I guess the R's need better 'investigators' cause after 40 years you fucking worthless clowns are still chasing ghosts :lol: 

image.jpeg

:lmao: fuck me that is funny shit 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:
4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I guess the R's need better 'investigators' cause after 40 years you fucking worthless clowns are still chasing ghosts :lol: 

image.jpeg

How can that be true when "The Donald's" supporters know that he tells it like it is.  He even uses small word (but the best small words) so they can follow along.

4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Can anybody tell me what the taxes on a 240k house would be in Canada?

Where I am it's 8k!

In another year after the wife is retired we may just move there if chit gets anymore fucked around here. wall.gif

It really depends where you live. But I doubt there is many places you would pay 8 grand on a $240,000.00 house in Canada. The mill rate in bigger cities with expensive houses are lower than small townships like where I live. We are around $6,000.00 per year, The actual market value of my house is in the 900 to a million range but the assessed value is $650,000.00. So nothing really makes sense. You'd be hard pressed to find a detached home in my area for $240,000.00 but then head North and you'd find some decent places. Best bet would be check out the MLS sites near Parry Sound area (some of the better sledding in Ontario. )   That should show you prices and taxes.  Our tax systems are so different that it is hard to compare.  We have so many levels of taxes but it is countered by health care, better public education, cheaper, college/university and much safer living conditions. We don't have inheritance taxes. But we do have Fed and Provincial Income taxes, HST, property taxes and pay more for fuel because of various taxes on the fuel.  

On the other hand with global warming Canada is going to be one of the safer places to be.

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

SnowRider,

If you actually read the report it says she did wrong but hell everybody does it so they just gave her a get out of jail card.

I read right through this and wow do they seem to be grasping a straws. Imagine if Liberal's went after Bush for the same stuff? It's like trying to win a sporting event on a technicality. Even if they have a point, it still makes them a loser.

• Like 1