Check your account email address ×

Say goodbye to the pos aeromax

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Got a job at huge company as a peddle driver for country driving.  Awesome wage ,pension ,benifets, profit sharing, xmas bonus ...and newer trucks lol. Only 43ft trailers too:bc:

So you got fired already...pfffffft!!!!!

:bc:

• Haha 2

:lol:

Seriously though.  That trucking gig has always sounded cool.  I read there is something like 30,000+ new semis on order right now for North America  If you can't see that as a positive indicator of the economy, well......

Image result for i'm a democrat sign

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol:

Seriously though.  That trucking gig has always sounded cool.  I read there is something like 30,000+ new semis on order right now for North America  If you can't see that as a positive indicator of the economy, well......

Image result for i'm a democrat sign

Yeah, automatics, idk. I didn't spend a fortune to learn 18,15 and 13 speed just to drive auto:flush:. I like the stick, now that I've perfected my shifting ( way different than a syncro mesh) .. floating gears again too:bc:

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah,palletized stuff. Not 100 percent sure on what I'll be hauling ,but guy told me told me today that there's a beer run to Selkirk Manitoba....smokey and the bandit???:lol:

Screenshot_20180719-184403_Google.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah, automatics, idk. I didn't spend a fortune to learn 18,15 and 13 speed just to drive auto:flush:. I like the stick, now that I've perfected my shifting ( way different than a syncro mesh) .. floating gears again too:bc:

Did they teach you how to drive with a rental trailer too?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just something to keep in mind when pulling a rental or a lease.  Use their brakes, not your own. 

Ahhhhhh. Gotcha.  The instructor was telling me about that. Using the spike or hand valve vs tractor :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah,palletized stuff. Not 100 percent sure on what I'll be hauling ,but guy told me told me today that there's a beer run to Selkirk Manitoba....smokey and the bandit???:lol:

:thumb:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Just something to keep in mind when pulling a rental or a lease.  Use their brakes, not your own. 

who the fuck uses brakes? gears and engine brake, brakes are for panic stops..........rookies.......LOL

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who the fuck uses brakes? gears and engine brake, brakes are for panic stops..........rookies.......LOL

Can't use retarders in the city here . Plus the last 2 trucks I drove,they didn't work :lol: